How To Lower Blood Sugar Levels Naturally and Quickly?
Nowadays many people suffer from high blood sugar levels. This is caused by eating too many grains, junk foods and processed carbohydrates. Over time this can lead to diabetes, weight gain, obesity, nerve damage, insulin resistance, wrinkles, dry eyes, pimples, kidney disease and many more illnesses. The good news is that there are many natural ways to lower blood sugar levels fast.
1. Berberine: Berberine is a natural chemical extracted from various herbal plants. This is used in traditional Chinese medicine for lowering blood sugars. You can get capsules in health food stores of berberine, which help the body to metabolise sugar and fat. Reducing cravings for sugar and sweet foods.
2. Lower Carbohydrates to lower down blood sugar level in body: Eating refined grains such as flour in bread, pasta, cereal, biscuits, pancakes and so on, will cause your blood sugar levels to heighten. You can try following a low carb diet eating less than 20g of carbs per day. This is also known as the healthy keto diet and has cured many people of diabetes.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: You can take 2 capsules of apple cider vinegar before a meal. This strengthens the stomach and reduces spikes in blood sugar from foods that you eat. It helps the body to respond to sugar using insulin.
4. Stinging Nettle Root: You can take a herbal supplement of stinging nettle root. This plant grows wildly all over Europe and helps the body to control its blood sugar levels. It also improves the health of the urinary system.
5. Lemon Zest Water: If you have high blood sugar often, then you are likely to have insulin resistance. This is where the cells in the body refuse to take any more sugar. This also leads to weight gain. You can make lemon zest water by grating the outer peel of fresh lemons and infusing in water. This drink contains polyphenols which help in healing insulin resistance and therefore lowering blood sugar.
6. Exercise Exercising regularly will help the body to quickly burn through blood sugars if your levels are too high. Try HIIT (high-intensity interval training) for the best effects.
7. Ceylon Cinnamon: This is one of the healthiest spices in the world and improves the use of sugar in the cells of the body. Take 1-5g per day to improve your blood sugar levels fast.
8. Matcha Green Tea: This has been used by monks for centuries to lower inflammation in the body. This helps to prevent the onset of diabetes and helps the body to process sugars.
9. Quit Diet: Soda You may be thinking that diet soda’s do not affect your blood sugars however this is not true. Diet sodas contain artificial sweeteners which cause insulin resistance in the body, blocking your cells from absorbing sugar. This causes the blood sugar levels to spike, so be sure to cut these out.
10. Remove Sugar: Obviously, you should be removing all forms of sugar from the diet as this is the number one cause of disease in the world. Watch out for hidden sugars and always check the labels.
11. Eat Cruciferous Vegetables to lower blood sugar levels: Eat leafy green vegetables every single day, as these contain natural minerals and vitamins that improve your overall health. Dark leafy greens such as Kale, spinach, arugula and beet tops improve insulin resistance and help to balance blood sugars.
12. Nutritional Yeast: Many people with high blood sugars are deficient in B vitamins such as thiamine. Nutritional and Brewer’s yeast capsules are excellent sources of these. As you can see, there are many ways to lower blood sugars levels quickly. The human body is not designed to hold so much sugar, so it’s important to regulate your sugar intake.
We highly recommend following a low carb diet such as keto to heal the underlying problem of insulin resistance. This involves eating lots of raw vegetables and healthy salad leaves. Drink fresh mineral water every single day to hydrate your body, and flush our sugars.