Check ALOO KI KACHORI RECIPES Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
ALOO KI KACHORI RECIPES Ingredients & Instructions
Aloo Ki Kachori Recipes / Potato Kachori Recipe/ Stuffed Potato Puri / How To Make Aloo Kachori
Aloo ki kachori recipes is very common and popular Kachori recipe in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab especially during winters. Aloo ki kachori recipes are made of the wheat flour dough with a little oil and stuffed with spicy boiled potato or aloo mixture. Then deep fry it till they turns little golden brown on both side. You can serve with chutney or raita or pickle. You can serve as a breakfast or as a lunch or as a dinner or as a snack.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Potato (boiled and mashed) – 4 nos.
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1 tbsp
- Sauf – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 2 cup
- Oil (for dough) – 1 tsbp
- Water as needed –
- For making stuffing:— Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add ginger, green chilies and onion.
- Fry it till ginger turns little golden brown.
- Add sauf, red chili powder, coriander leaves and salt, mix well.
- Add cumin powder, garam masala and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- For making dough:——In a bowl, add atta and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Take small portion from the dough and make a hole in each round portion and pour the stuff mix and seal it.
- Roll these balls a little and make a poori, make a smooth ball without any cracks and flatten it between your palms roll it in a circle of 2 ½ – 3 inch diameter.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame for deep fry, slide the poori carefully and press very gently with spatula when it tries to come on top and puff up.
- After it puffs up, turn on other side.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot aloo poori with curd or pickle.
ALOO KI KACHORI RECIPES was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about ALOO KI KACHORI RECIPES below. If you know any more ways to cook ALOO KI KACHORI RECIPES then let us know.