Check ALOO SPINACH PARATHA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
ALOO SPINACH PARATHA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Aloo Spinach Paratha Recipe / Aloo Palak Paratha Recipe / Aloo Palak Stuffed Paratha / Aloo Palak Paratha
Aloo spinach paratha recipe is a soft, tasty and delicious paratha. Paratha is stuffed with potatoes and nutritious palak-spinach. It is a healthy and great lunch option for kids lunch box or as breakfast or as a dinner. It contains the goodness of palak and yumminess of potatoes. You can serve with pickle or curd or chutney.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough : —- –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 3 cup
- Water as needed –
For Stuffing: —- – –
- Big Potato (boil and mash) – 3/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Spinach – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 3-4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 2 cup
- Make dough of wheat flour as we are preparing for paratha/roti and cover it with wet muslin cloth and keep a side for 30 min.
- For Stuffing:— Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add ginger, green chili and onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add the boiled potato, spinach, coriander leaves, salt and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot potato spinach paratha with yogurt, chutney and pickle.
ALOO SPINACH PARATHA RECIPE was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about ALOO SPINACH PARATHA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook ALOO SPINACH PARATHA RECIPE then let us know.