Check ANDHRA PESARATTU RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
ANDHRA PESARATTU RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Andhra Pesarattu Recipe / Dosa With Green Gram / Green Moong Dal Dosa / Pesarattu Dosa
Andhra Pesarattu Recipe is a popular breakfast recipe of Andhra Pradesh. Dosa can be made with whole moong beans or spilt moong lentils. Dosa is a delicious lentil based pancake recipe which is best enjoyed with a spicy chutney or upma. Pesarattu is not only easy to prepare but also very nutritious pancake recipe.
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Whole Moong Dal (skin-on) – 2 cup
- Rice – 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 5-6 nos.
- Chopped Ginger – 1 small
- Salt as per taste –
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion (optional) – 1 medium
- Finely Chopped Garlic (optional) – 3-4 nos.
- Wash and soak moong dal and rice for overnight.
- In a grinder, add soaked dal, rice, garlic and green chili, make a smooth paste.
- Add salt and cumin seeds.
- Take out some batter and dilute with water till you reach the right consistency and it should be thick but easy to spread.
Heat a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- When hot, add a few drops of oil to it and swirl to coat all sides of the pan.
Now pour a ladle full of batter onto the pan and lightly use the ladle to spread the batter into a circular shape from the center outwards, make a circle of diameter roughly 5-6″.
- Drizzle with a little oil and lift the edges of the dosa to allow oil to go under it.
Flip now and cook it till the other side turns little golden brown.
- Server hot pesarattu with green coriander chutney.
ANDHRA PESARATTU RECIPE was last modified: April 2nd, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about ANDHRA PESARATTU RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook ANDHRA PESARATTU RECIPE then let us know.