Check CHEESE PARATHA Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
CHEESE PARATHA Ingredients & Instructions
Cheese Paratha / Cheese Stuffed Paratha / How To Make Cheese Paratha / Cheese Paratha Recipe
Cheese paratha is a yummy and healthy Indian breakfast recipe. Cheese paratha is a type of stuffed paratha. Cheese paratha is stuffed with grated cheese, coriander leaves and little spices, shallow fried with oil or ghee from both sides. You can serve as breakfast or dinner or lunch. You can enjoy with curd or pickle or any favorite chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough : —- –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 3 cup
- Water as needed –
For Stuffing: —- –
- Grated Cheese – 1 cup
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- Make dough of wheat flour as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- For making stuffing:— In a bowl, add grated cheese, salt, pepper and coriander leaves, mix well.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one. Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa.
- Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till paratha turns little golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot cheese paratha with yogurt or your favorite chutney or pickle.
CHEESE PARATHA was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about CHEESE PARATHA below. If you know any more ways to cook CHEESE PARATHA then let us know.