Check INSTANT OATS RAVA IDLI Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
INSTANT OATS RAVA IDLI Ingredients & Instructions
Instant Oats Rava Idli / Instant Oats Idli / Oats Rava Idli / Oats Idli
Instant oats rava idli is yummy and healthy breakfast dish for all age groups. It is very easy to prepare. Oats idli is made of oats, curd, salt, eno and rava batter. Fry with mustard seed, urad dal, green chili and curry leaves. You can serve with coconut chutney.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats – 11/2 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Rawa – 3/4 cup
- Eno – 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1 tbsp
- Urad Dal – 1/2 tbsp
- A Pinch Hing –
- Grated Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Heat the pan on medium flame, add oats and roast it for 4-5 min.
- In a grinder, add roasted oats and make a fine powder.
- Take a separate bowl, add oats powder, curd, salt, rawa, eno and water, mix well and keep aside for 15 min.
- Grease the idli plates and add batter to the wells and steam for 11-15 min or till idlis are cooked.
- For frying, heat the oil in a frying pan, add mustard seed, urad dal, hing, green chili and curry leaves.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add cooked idlis and fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot instant oats rava idli with coconut chutney.
INSTANT OATS RAVA IDLI was last modified: March 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about INSTANT OATS RAVA IDLI below. If you know any more ways to cook INSTANT OATS RAVA IDLI then let us know.