Check LAUKI KA PARATHA Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
LAUKI KA PARATHA Ingredients & Instructions
Lauki Ka Paratha / How To Make Lauki Paratha / Bottle Gourd Paratha
Lauki ka paratha is healthy, tasty and delicious Gujarati breakfast recipe. Lauki paratha is made of whole wheat flour, grated lauki or doodhi, grated tomato, garlic paste , salt, ajwain, red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala. You can serve as breakfast or dinner or lunch. You can enjoy with curd or pickle or chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Grated Lauki – 1 cup
- Grated Tomato – 1 cup
- Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Wheat Flour or Atta – 3 cup
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- Water as needed –
- Squeeze out as much as possible water from bottle gourd and tomato, keep aside.
- In a big bowl, add wheat flour, doodhi or lauki, tomato, garlic paste , salt, ajwain, red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala, mix well.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
- Cover it and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Make small balls and roll them like paratha.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa, turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot lauki ka paratha with spicy curd or any chutney or pickle.
LAUKI KA PARATHA was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about LAUKI KA PARATHA below. If you know any more ways to cook LAUKI KA PARATHA then let us know.