Check MEDU VADA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
MEDU VADA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Medu Vada Recipe / Medu Vada / How to make Medu Vada
Medu vada is one of my favorite snack. Medu Vada Recipe are a traditional South Indian dish which can be served as a main course or snack. This crispy deliciousness is made with spiced urad dal batter and fried in donut shape dumplings. You can serve with sambar and coconut chutney.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Skill Level: Medium
- Urad Dal – 3 cup
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Grated Coconut – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Wash and soak urad dal for 8 hours.
- In a grinder, add soaked dal and make a fine paste.
- Add cumin seeds, grated coconut and salt, make round shape cutlets with dents in the middle.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame for deep frying, slide the round shaped cutlets.
- Fry it till turns golden brown colour.
- Serve hot medu wada with sambar and coconut chutney.
MEDU VADA RECIPE was last modified: April 2nd, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about MEDU VADA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook MEDU VADA RECIPE then let us know.