Check MUTTER KACHORI RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
MUTTER KACHORI RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Mutter Kachori Recipe / Hare Matar Ki Kachori Recipe / Green Pea Kachori / How To Make Matar Kachori
Mutter kachori recipe is a fried poori or kachori recipe with spicy mutter or peas. Mutter kachori recipe is a very common recipe across India. The main ingredient is mutter or hare matar or green peas. Mutter kachori is usually served as breakfast or evening snack. Enjoy the matar kachori as snack with chutney or pickle or aloo sabzi or raita.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Mutter (Cooked and Mashed) – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- A Pinch Hing –
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Wheat Flour or Atta – 2 cup
- Oil (for dough) – 1 tbsp
- Water as needed –
- Oil for deep frying –
- For making stuffing:—- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add ginger and green chilies.
- Fry it till ginger starts little golden brown, then drop hing.
- Add peas, red chili, garam masala, dry mango powder, coriander leaves and salt, mix well.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- For makin dough:—– In a bowl, add atta and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Take small portion from the dough and make a hole in each round portion and pour the stuff mix and seal it.
- Roll these balls a little and make a poori, make a smooth ball without any cracks and flatten it between your palms roll it in a circle of 2 ½ – 3 inch diameter.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep fry, slide the poori carefully and press very gently with spatula when it tries to come on top and puff up.
- After it puffs up, turn on other side.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot mutter poori with aloo curry, sliced onions and mango pickle or pickle.
MUTTER KACHORI RECIPE was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about MUTTER KACHORI RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook MUTTER KACHORI RECIPE then let us know.