Check SOOJI KA CHEELA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
SOOJI KA CHEELA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Sooji Ka Cheela Recipe / Rawa Cheela – Pancake / Rava Cheela Recipe / Sooji Ke Chilley / Crispy Rava Dosa Recipe
A delicious and quick breakfast recipe made with a suji-rawa, onion and sour curd. Sooji ka cheela recipe is very easy to make and also consumes very less time to prepare. Cheela is made with less oil and can be served as a good breakfast recipe. So let us prepare this quick to make rawa cheela for breakfast.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Rawa – 2 cup
- Sour Curd – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add rawa and curd, blend them well using a spoon, the mixture should be uniform and smooth.
- Add salt, keep aside for 15-20min.
- Now add onion, cumin seed, green chili, ginger and coriander leaves in the mixture, mix well.
- Take out some batter and dilute with water till you reach the right consistency and it should be thick but easy to spread.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- When hot, add a few drops of oil to it and swirl to coat all sides of the pan.
- Now pour a ladle full of batter onto the pan and lightly use the ladle to spread the batter into a circular shape from the center outwards, make a circle of diameter roughly 4-5″.
- Drizzle with a little oil and lift the edges of the cheela to allow oil to go under it.
- Flip now and cook it till the other side turns little golden brown.
- Server hot rawa cheela with green coriander chutney or coconut chutney.
SOOJI KA CHEELA RECIPE was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about SOOJI KA CHEELA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook SOOJI KA CHEELA RECIPE then let us know.