Check SPINACH POTATO SANDWICH Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
SPINACH POTATO SANDWICH Ingredients & Instructions
Spinach Potato Sandwich / Spinach Sandwich Recipe / Spinach Potato Sandwich Toast / Palak Aloo Sandwich
Spinach potato sandwich is a very simple, quick, healthy and filling spinach sandwich. Spinach potato mixture spread over brown bread slices, sprinkled with grated cheese and sesame seeds, toast it. Sandwich can be prepared and served during tea time or as a breakfast. You can serve with fruit juice or tea.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Brown bread – 6 nos.
- Coriander Chutney – 4 tbsp
- Til/Sesame Seeds – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 2 nos.
- Finely Chopped Paneer – 1/4 cup
- Potato (boiled and mashed) – 1 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Grated Cheese – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Grated Cheese – 1 cup
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add sesame seeds.
- Roast it till they turns little golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add green chili and onion.
- Fry it till onions turns little golden brown.
- Add spinach and mix well.
- Cook it till spinach gets soft.
- Add boiled potatoes and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt, mix well.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes.
- Take a 1 bread spread a tablespoon of green chutney then spread potato and spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top and press them lightly.
- Spread the cheese on the top and cover with another bread.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, toast the bread.
- Toast it till turns little golden brown and crisp from both sides.
- Serve hot paneer sandwiches with green chutney or tomato chutney or tomato ketchup.
SPINACH POTATO SANDWICH was last modified: April 2nd, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about SPINACH POTATO SANDWICH below. If you know any more ways to cook SPINACH POTATO SANDWICH then let us know.