Check TOMATO RAVA UPMA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
TOMATO RAVA UPMA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Tomato Rava Upma Recipe / Spicy Tomato Semolina Recipe / Tomato Bath Recipe Sooji
In Tomato rava upma recipe, semolina is a tempered with spices and makes simple and delicious breakfast or snack recipe. Tomato rava upma is made of rava or semolina cook with spicy tomato puree and garnish with coriander leaves and fried kaju. Upma is the easiest and fast made breakfast with super taste. Serve hot tomato rava upma with chutney or pickle.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Rawa or Semolina – 1 cup
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 2 nos.
- Chopped Tomato – 1 nos. Medium
- Kaju (for garnish) – 4-5 nos.
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Water as needed –
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame and add semolina.
- Stirring continuously.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown color and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds and splutter it.
- Add the curry leaves, ginger, green chili and onions.
- Stir fry on medium flame for 3 min or till the onions turns little golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry on medium flame for 3 min or till they are soft and cooked.
- Add fried semolina, salt, water and mix well.
- Add more hot water if the mixture is dry and cover and cook on low heat for 3 min or till the mixture is ready.
- Garnish with fried kaju and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot tomato rava upma with chutney or pickle.
TOMATO RAVA UPMA RECIPE was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about TOMATO RAVA UPMA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook TOMATO RAVA UPMA RECIPE then let us know.