Check VEGETABLE MASALA OATS Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
VEGETABLE MASALA OATS Ingredients & Instructions
Vegetable Masala Oats / Oats Masala / Oats Savoury Porridge / Spicy Masala Oats
Vegetable masala oats is healthy diabetic friendly breakfast recipe. It is easy to make. It is made of This is not only easy to make but flavourful with the masalas blended with vegetables and oats. When served hot it tastes soo good. Oats is low in Glycemic Index so it is good diabetes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Green Chili – 1 /2 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Tomato – 3/4 cup
- Boiled Pea and Carrot – 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper Powder – as per taste
- Curry Leaves – 6-7 nos.
- Water – 1 cup (adjust accordingly)
- Salt as per taste –
- Oats – 11/2 cup
- Heat the oil in a pan pan on medium flame, add mustard seed, green chili and curry leaves.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add onion and fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add tomato, boiled pea-carrot and mix well.
- Fry it for 5-6 min.
- Add water, salt, oats and pepper.
- Cook it for 3-4 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve hot spicy masala oats.
VEGETABLE MASALA OATS was last modified: March 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about VEGETABLE MASALA OATS below. If you know any more ways to cook VEGETABLE MASALA OATS then let us know.