Check ARCI Recruitment 2022 from jobs section on e akhabaar
ARCI Recruitment 2022 |Scientist/ Technical Officer | 12 Posts | Last Date: 16 October 2022 |
Organization Name :- International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI)
International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI) established in the year 1997, is an Autonomous Research and Development
Centre of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India with main campus at Hyderabad spread about 95 acres of land and with operations in Chennai and Gurgaon.
Organization Website :- www.arci.res.in
Position :- Scientist/Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant/ Technician/Driver
Job Location :- Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Scientist G – Rs. 2,53,247/-
- Scientist B – Rs. 99,969/-
- Technical Officer – Rs. 77,113/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 61,818/-
- Technician – Rs. 45,879/-
- Driver – Rs. 33,875/-
- Master’s degree in Physical Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. in Physical Sciences (Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects) OR three (3) years full time Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
- Matriculation/10th pass; 2 years full-time ITI in Electrical/Fitter trade from a recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government; and 3 years technical experience in Industry/R&D laboratories.
- Matriculation/10th pass/SSC. Possession of valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism and the candidate should be able to rectify/remove minor defects in vehicles. AND Experience of driving a light vehicle for atleast 3 years and heavy vehicle for atleast 6 years.
Age Limit :-
- Scientist G – Not exceeding 58 years
- Scientist B – Not exceeding 58 years
- Technical Officer – Not exceeding 28 years
- Technical Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years
- Technician – Not exceeding 28 years
- Driver – Not exceeding 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Total Vacancies :-
- Scientist G – 01 Post
- Scientist B – 02 Posts
- Technical Officer – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician – 04 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
Application Fees :-
For Scientist “G”/Scientist “B”/Technical Officer “A” (Post codes 1 to 3):
- General and OBC Category : Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD(Divyangjan)/Women : Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only).
For Technical Assistant “A”/Technician “A”/Driver “A” (Post codes 4 to 6):
- General and OBC Category : Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only).
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD(Divyangjan)/Women : Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only).
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using official website on or before 16 October 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here