Check India Pesticides Limited Recruitment 2022 from jobs section on e akhabaar
India Pesticides Limited Recruitment 2022 | Instrumentation Engineer / Shift IN Charge | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : India Pesticides Limited
We are from India Pesticides Limited is one of the globally operating agro-chemical manufactures in India, pioneered the manufacturing since 1984. We were among the fastest growing agro-chemical companies in India in terms of volume in Fiscal 2020.
Position : Instrumentation Engineer / Shift IN Charge
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Job location : Sandila
Salary : Not disclosed
Job description :-
- Key Individual Accountabilities Strategic/Policy
- Demonstrate safety practices and ensure that all workmen including contractor manpower follow requisite safety on each job.
- Use of correct tools.
- Discuss daily job priorities with senior team members for execution.
- Execute daily planned jobs and maintain a history of all important activities/events.
- Execution preventive / predictive maintenance & calibration.
- Focus on standardization of Identified field instruments.
- Create purchase requisitions with complete specifications for various spare parts.
Technical Skills –
- Knowledge of calibration & maintenance practices for PLC/SCADA, SMART instruments, & control valves of Ammonia, Nitrogen, Chlorine & CS2
- Experience with Pneumatic and electronic instruments in high pressure and temperature applications, gas Analyzers, and gas detectors.
- Hands-on experience with wiring and troubleshooting of Recorders, Scanners, and Vibration Monitoring Systems.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation engineering practices in Hazardous areas.
- Experience of the Pesticides industry required.
Apply Link – Click here