Check Pennar Industries Limited Recruitment 2022 from jobs section on e akhabaar
Pennar Industries Limited Recruitment 2022 | Design Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | March 2022 |
Company Name :- Pennar Industries Limited
Our quest for engineering excellence began in 1988, with the establishment of our first manufacturing plant at Isnapur, Hyderabad. Subsequently, we embarked on a series of strategic acquisitions and expansion plans. Most notable among them being the acquisition of Nagarjuna Steel Ltd.
Press Metal, a unit of Tube Investment (TI), and the assets of Wayne Burt Petrochemicals, erstwhile Bailey Hydro, for venturing into the Hydraulic Cylinders segment. We also established a new manufacturing facility at Chennai and set up an assembly unit at Hosur, near Bangalore to meet the requirements of Auto Components.
Company Website :- www.pennarindia.com
Position :- Design Engineer
Job Location :- Patancheru, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
Salary :- ₹ 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 5 Years
- Previous work experience as a Design engineer.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of product development from concept through to production, with a strong technical ability for applying their underpinning knowledge and experience to solving problems including new technologies and innovations for complex engineering systems.
- Competence in the use of CAD tools (Solidworks, CREO ,and Auto-cad preferred) to prepare design models and detailed drawings is required.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work after-hours when required.
- Fixtures design planning
- Generate design concepts and solutions to meet project and customer requirements, and provide evidence of conformance, including the preparation of Design Scheme Data Packs.
- Prepare stage drawings w.r.t required/planned/ engineering requirements
- Prepare stage drawings in detail for internal review and in a customer forum ( if required).
- Prepare stage process sheets w.r.t drawings / engineering requirements
- Prepare, check and approve that drawings are correct to required standards, that they reflect design intent correctly, and that they adequately define parts for manufacture and inspection.
- This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|