Check RGCA Recruitment 2022 from jobs section on e akhabaar
RGCA Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer/System Analyst | 19 Posts | Last Date : 15 December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)
RGCA the R & D arm of MPEDA, is proud to announce the launch of its website, which provides comprehensive information about the vision, mission and achievements of the organisation.
RGCA is dedicated to augment the Indian Seafood Exports through sustainable culture technologies. The dedication of the organisation is reflected in the achievements in all the projects being implemented by them in different species at specific locations.
Organization Website :- www.rgca.co.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer/System Analyst/Senior Field Officer/Electrician
Job Location :- Maiyaladuthurai, Tamilnadu
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Level 8: Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Level 8: Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- System Analyst – Level 6 : Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Senior Field Officer – Level 6 : Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Electrician – Level 5 : Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from a Government Recognized Institute. Experience: 6 years experience in Civil construction & preparation of plans, designs and Bills for civil constructions. Knowledge and good skill in AUTOCAD are essential
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) :
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Recognized Institute. Experience: 6 years experience in operation of pumps, motors, DG sets etc. (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Plumbing). Working experience in CPWD, PWD and any other Government institutions.
System Analyst :
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT) or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University /Institute Experience: 3 years experience in Electronic Data processing / programming / Network administration supporting and maintenance of the hardware and software, LAN management, web application management in Windows and Linux platforms, Networking and firewall backup of data, e-Office maintenance etc.
Senior Field Officer :
- Master of Fisheries Science (MFSc)/M.Sc. in Marine Biology, Marine Sciences, Mariculture, Aquaculture, Fishery Science, Aquatic Biology, Fisheries, Industrial Fisheries. Experience: 3 years total experience in Shellfish / Finfish Hatchery, Aqua farming, aquaculture extension/management, or Fishery related subject
- Diploma in electrical engineering with B or C Certificate “OR” ITI holders with B or C Certificate. Experience: 2 years experience for ITI holders
Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer – Not more than 35 years
- System Analyst – Not more than 32 years
- Senior Field Officer – Not more than 32 years
- Electrician – Not more than 32 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- System Analyst – 01 Post
- Senior Field Officer – 13 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Applications received till the prescribed date and time will be scrutinized by a committee constituted by the Competent Authority. Short listed candidates shall be called for verification of original certificates and written test/interview.
Application Fees :-
- General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST
Postal Address :-
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)
(MPEDA, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
NO.3/197, Poompuhar Road, Karaimedu Village
Sattanathapuram Post, Sirkali Taluk, Pin: 609 109.
Mayiladuthurai District, Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send application form along with required documents to the following e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by postal address on or before 15 December 2022.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|