Check Strata Geosystems Recruitment 2022 from jobs section on e akhabaar
Strata Geosystems (India) Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | QA/QC – Civil Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | February 2022 |
Company Name :- Strata Geosystems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Strata Geosystems (India) Pvt. Ltd., established in 2004, as a joint venture with Strata Systems Inc., USA, is a leading provider of soil reinforcement technology and many geotechnical solutions in India for over a decade now. Customers count on Strata Geosystems for sustainable, eco-friendly, and cost-effective geotechnical solutions. Strata provide end-to-end Geotechnical solutions to leading Infrastructure Developers of National Highways with currently 35 projects going on across India.
The broad range of offerings includes reinforced soil walls, slope protection and stabilization, erosion control, foundation improvement for structures and embankments, steep slope embankments, strengthening of paved and unpaved roads, laydown areas, container yards, warehouse flooring, and even precast arches which take advantage of soil-structure interaction.
Company Website :- www.strataindia.com
Position :- QA/QC – Civil Engineer
Job Location :- Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gujarat, Maharashtra
Salary :- ₹ 2,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 4 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Enhancing quality of work as per the quality standard and providing stable performance to customers
- Checking/preparing mix design/batch at all running casting machine for proper fascia finishing & approval of dry segmental blocks
- Monitoring day-to-day activities pertaining to quality in construction with site in-charge /client/ consultant.
- Checking of methodology statement with respect to specification /IS code.
- Preparing & publishing a monthly Quality Dashboard of all the projects
- Identify, estimate, and correct deviations and defects in the execution of work.
- Reporting to HOD to correct deviations and defects in the execution of work on day-to-day activities.
- Preparing, tracking & reporting audit reports to management & concerned staff members at the site.
- Making planning & getting reports of site auditors.
Note :- The candidate will be required to travel to sites PAN India.
Perks and Benefits :-
- Food Allowance + Bachelor Accommodation
Apply Link :- Click Here