Check about How to manage Post Covid Symptoms after recovery? on e akhabaar.
The Covid-19 pandemic has left the world in a bad shape. The virus is a deadly disease that is still spreading and many are still coping up with the side effects post-covid. The world is finally waking up and taking steps to prevent being caught up in the third massive wave of this pandemic. The government has made it mandatory for people to take covid vaccination. However, the damage done is done. Many people who survived Covid-19 are facing serious post-covid symptoms or side effects.
Managing post-covid symptoms is important because the effects may lead to poor quality of life later on. The symptoms are directly related to cardiac health, lungs, and overall well-being.
What are the Post Covid symptoms?
The most common symptoms may last for weeks or months after recovery from COVID-19. These symptoms include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Fasten Heartbeats
- Frequent Dizziness
- Changes in period cycle
- Disturbed sleep cycle
- Mood swings
Who develop most post-covid symptoms?
- Old aged covid survivors
- People with other health issues such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, hypertension, or obesity.
- People who recently recovered from a serious illness.
What are the Covid-19 long term effects?
While most people experiencing post-covid symptoms get better with time, we must not assume that these symptoms have no long term effects.
A serious case of covid-19 can result in permanent lung damage or issues related to it such as breathing problems.
Covid-19 has a long term effect on the heart. This has been proven by various medical organizations across the world. It can lead to heart muscle inflammation, palpitations, rapid heartbeats, etc.
Covid-19 is likely to cause Kidney damage in patients. They may need to go under dialysis.
The long term effects of covid-19 may include brain fog, headaches, fatigue and dizziness in survivors.
Covid-19 has been exhaustive for patients. If a patient has dealt with severe covid, was hospitalised, he/she is likely to feel demotivated, disturbed, and depressed. Long leaves from work, job loss or distance from family can affect their peace and mental well-being.
How to reduce long term post covid symptoms?
People who are not familiar with the concept of post covid symptoms should take some time to read about it and know what to expect during their recovery process. These post covid symptoms can last for weeks or months depending on how serious the infection was. You can follow these steps to take control of post covid symptoms. Let’s check.
- The first step is to consult your doctor who treated you during covid. If there is no specific doctor or physician, consider consulting the best hospital in Boisar or near your home.
- The doctor will help you with the case and give some tips for self-management of these post covid symptoms.
- You must continue intake of the prescribed medicines until your after-effects eradicate. Leaving the medicine course in the middle will not be helpful for you.
- Track your progress. Note down how are you feeling every day.
- Make sure that you have a complete body checkup a few months after recovery to trace any blooming problem at the beginning and get treatment.
- You may need to consult a therapist to control your mental symptoms such as anxiety, depression, disturbed sleep cycles.
- Make sure you have emergency contact numbers of your doctors, a multispeciality hospital in Boisar ready.
- Exercise as recommended by doctors. A moderate exercise and healthy diet will help you a lot to improve your symptoms and boost immunity.
Best Hospital, the best hospital in Palghar, Boisar, is actively taking care of covid-19 patients. We have all the facilities, state-of-the-art technology, experienced doctors, emergency medical services, etc, to give our patients the best medical care possible. Feel free to consult our doctors regarding your post covid symptoms or other health concerns. We are here to help you 24×7.
Full details of How to manage Post Covid Symptoms after recovery? on our website.