Check various jobs at Oracle Recruitment for Graduates | Oracle Job Apply Now from Jobs section on e akhabaar
Oracle Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Oracle – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Oracle Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Oracle is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Noida, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Oracle. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Oracle etc.
Oracle Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Experience||from 7 to 12 year(s) of Experience|
|Salary||11,00,000 – 21,00,000 P.A.|
|Job Location||Noida, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Job Description for Oracle Recruitment
Position is for a Techno-functional Support Professional, preferably with implementation background in Oracle eBiz Financial Applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing excellence in customer service support, diagnosis, replication, resolving Functional and Technical issues of complex and critical service requests. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each issue reported by customer.
The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are – high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
Education & Experience:
BE, BTech, MCA , CA or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
5+ years relevant working experience
##Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
Must have good understanding of the following Oracle eBiz Financials 12.1.3 capabilities:
We are looking for a techno-functional person who has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate to have:
1. Strong Financials business processes knowledge and concepts.
2. Implementation/Support experience on EBS Financial Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, IBY, PA, CST, ZX and PSA.
Candidate must have hands on experience minimum in any of the following 5 modules – EBS Financial Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, IBY, PA, CST, ZX and PSA.
3. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS Financials.
4. Technically Strong with Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, Java, OAF, Reports
5. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Financials.
6. Strong problem solving skills.
7. Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customers critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
8. Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
9. Strong team player so you leverage each others strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
10. Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
11. High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
12. Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
# Personal Attributes:
1. Self driven and result oriented
2. Strong problem solving/analytical skills
3. Strong customer support and relation skills
4. Effective communication (verbal and written)
5. Focus on relationships (internal and external)
6. Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
Shift working is mandatory. Candidate should be open to work in evening and night shifts on rotation basis.
The position is based out of Bangalore OR Hyderabad, the candidate should be willing to relocate to either Bangalore OR Hyderabad.
Apply Mode : Online
Oracle Recruitment Selection Process
Oracle Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Oracle Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Oracle i.e https://oracle.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Oracle : Click Here
About Oracle :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Post your comments about Oracle Recruitment for Graduates | Oracle Job Apply Now below.
Note: Please check Career section of the company, As this job posting is by Guest on the e akhabaar and jobs not verified by our team.