Heart Disease, usually known as a cardiac disease is one of the leading health risks people face today. There are many types of heart disease that affect different parts of the organ differently.
1. Heart valve disease: Heart valve disease is a condition in which one or more heart valves do not work normally. It triggers shortness of breath while doing normal activities or just lying in bed. But excessive weight gain or swelling in the feet, ankles, or abdomen area in such a condition might lead to a heart attack.
2. Coronary artery disease: It is a heart disease that often shows signs such as rapid heartbeat, palpitations, sweating, nausea, weakness, dizziness, and shortness of breath. Sometimes chest pain and body pain symptoms are also detected in patients with Coronary artery disease.
3. Heart failure: Unlike heart valve disease, heart failure occurs when your heart muscle doesn’t pump blood as well as it should. But both these diseases share similar such as – feet swelling, dizziness, fast weight gain, and chest pain, etc.
Heart Diseases generally develops without any indication because of increasing day to day stress. However, here is a list of certain hidden alarming signs which signifies that all is not well with your heart.
Symptoms of Heart Disease
1. Dizziness: A feeling of faint or random dizziness means a drop in BP or abnormal heart rate that increases the chances of a heart attack.
2. Swelling in feet: Your feet might feel sore and visibly swollen with no obvious explanation. This may go together with sudden weight gain.
3. Heavy Perspiring: Sweating anywhere anytime while sitting or relaxing, is a most common symptom of heart disease.
4. Decreased Work-Out Ability: Physical activity becomes harder when your heart becomes less effective to pump oxygen to muscles. It could be an indication that your heart is unhealthy.
5. Memory Loss: Heart problem restricts the blood flow to the brain which affects the brain cells resulting in memory loss.
6. Body Aches: Not only chest pain but shoulders, arms, elbows, jaw or neck pain can also be a sign of Heart problem.