Axis Bank allows its account holders to get the mini statement instantly by just giving them a missed call. An account holder needs to ensure that he/she has registered his / her mobile number with the bank. Axis Bank Mini Statement registration is usually done at the time of account opening. However, if the mobile number is not registered with the bank and needs to be updated, here is what Axis Bank account holders can do –
1. Visit the nearest bank branch and fill a customer request form for number registration/updation.
2. Visit the nearest Axis Bank ATM to register the mobile number by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Insert Axis Bank ATM / Debit card and enter the ATM PIN
- Go to ‘registrations’ option
- Select the option ‘Mobile number update’
- It will prompt the account holder to ‘update’ the mobile number. Account holder needs to select that option.
- Enter the mobile number or re-enter the number to be updated to complete the process of Axis Bank Mini Statement registration.