Read about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 » SSC GD Constable 25271 Post payscale, age, official notification from jobs section on e akhabaar
By Rajesh Antil –
SSC GD Recruitment 2021
: Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the SSC GD Constable recruitment 2021 of General Duty Constable (BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF) Vacancy at 25271 Posts in NABARD Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to SSC GD Constable Bharti 2021 through the official website SSC GD Constable Jobs ssc.nic.in by 31 August 2021. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission. Other details of the SSC Constable GD in BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifle AR Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SSC GD Constable Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online 25271 Post
Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2021 for General Duty Constable (BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF) 25271 Posts. You can apply online to SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 from 17 July 2021 to 31 August 2021. Read full SSC GD Constable Notification Before SSC GD Constable Apply Online. SSC GD Constable Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
SSC GD Constable Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SSC GD Constable Online Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17 July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 August 2021.
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 2 September 2021.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 4 September 2021.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 7 September 2021
- For General/OBC Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-.
- No Application Fee for SC/ST Category.
- For General Duty Constable (BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF) postpay Rs. 9300-34800/-
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 31 August 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer-Based Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Test, Document Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Staff Selection Commission – General Duty Constable (BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Staff Selection Commission – General Duty Constable (BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
- Staff Selection Commission – General Duty Constable (BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF) you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
Tags: 10th Class Jobs, Sarkari Naukri
Information about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 » SSC GD Constable 25271 Post taken from internet and published by guests on this portal. We don’t take responsibility of any error, Please refer official job documents. This article is for basic knowledge purposes only.