Partial Lockdown announced in Punjab state with Many restrictions. Here are some new Guidelines by Punjab Government for the next 13 Days from 3rd May to 15th May.
Punjab Mini Lockdown Details: With a Daily night curfew from 6 pm to 5 am and a weekend curfew from 6 pm on Friday till 5 am on Monday will continue to be imposed in Punjab State. Here are some other restrictions applied in Punjab State from 3 May.
1. Only Shops with Essentials Can Open from morning to 5 Pm. ( Essential shops include chemist shops and shops dealing with the supply of essential goods like milk, bread, vegetables, fruits, dairy and poultry products like eggs, meat and mobile repair shops.)
2. Nobody would be allowed to enter the Punjab state without a negative Covid report not more than 72 hours old or vaccination certificate over two weeks old.
3. Non-essential shops to remain closed in Punjab till May 15.
4. All government offices and banks will work at 50 per cent strength except those involved in Covid management.
5. All four-wheeler vehicles, including cars and taxis, won’t be allowed to have more than two passengers.
6. No gathering of more than 10 people allowed even for marriage, cremations or funerals.
7. All bars, cinema halls, gyms, spas, swimming pools, coaching centres and sports complexes will remain closed.
8. All restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, dhabas and fast-food outlets to remain closed for dine-in and can only function for home delivery till 9 pm.
9. All weekly markets, such as apni mandis, to be closed.
नाइट कर्फ्यू के दौरान सड़कों पर वाहनों के निकलने पर भी रोक लगा दी गई है। सिर्फ मैडीकल या कर्फ्यू पास धारक ही सड़कों पर निकल सकेंगे।
Full Copy of Covid Restrictions in Punjab