Check IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Last Date Extended 30 June for 337 Various Posts from Jobs section on e akhabaar
IGCAR Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 337 Various Posts, Apply for IGCAR Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.igcar.gov.in| How to Apply for IGCAR 337 Various Posts
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has created various recruitment opportunities available for the people who want to get a prestigious job in this organization. You can apply for the recruitment by going to the official website and following the step by step procedure that we have mentioned in this article given below. We will also share with you all the application procedure and eligibility criteria needed to apply for the IGCAR Recruitment 2021. We have also shared the application fees and other areas details related to the recruitment opportunity.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has created more than 300 vacancies available for the people who are eagerly waiting for their chance to get a prestigious job in a semi Government organization present in India. You have to apply for the recruitment before the last date of
14th May 03rd June 30th June 2021 in order to get a real chance in this recruitment. You can start applying for the recruitment from 15th April 2021.
Details Of IGCAR Recruitment
|Name||IGCAR Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research (IGCAR)|
|Number of vacancies||337|
- Application Start Date: 15th April 2021
- Application Last Date:
14th May 03rd June30th June 2021
- Hard Copy Submission Last Date- 10th June 2021
The applicant will have to pay the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer : Rs.300/-.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I : Rs.200/-.
- For All Others : Rs.100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women : Rs.0/-
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant will have to follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Scientific Officer ‘E’ Group ‘A’ Post:- Ph.D. In Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Engineering With B.Tech (Metallurgy)/ M.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science) with minimum 60 % marks in the respective discipline And Related Experience.
- Technical Officer ‘E’ Group ‘A’ Post:- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) with minimum 60% marks in chemical And Related Experience.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ Group ‘A’ Post:- Ph.D. in related discipline with a bachelor of science in related discipline and master of science or bachelor of engineering and master of engineering (master of science) or master of technology in related discipline with minimum 60% marks. Technical Officer ‘C’ Group ‘A’ Post:- B.E or B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline. (B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech For Some Discipline).
- Technician/ B – Group “C” Post (Crane Operator):- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Maths (or) minimum 60% in HSC with physics, chemistry, and mathematics and certification in crane operation.
- Administrative – Group “C” Post (Stenographer Grade-III):- Matriculation/ SSC or equivalent with 50% marks and minimum speed of 80 wpm in English shorthand and 30 wpm in English typing.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Driver OG):- 10th/ SSC Pass, valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles, knowledge of motor mechanism, 3 years driving experience.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Security Guard):- SSC Pass or equivalent and physical standards required.
- Administrative – Group “C” Post (Upper Division Clerk):- A degree of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Work Assistant/ A) :- Pass in 10th Standard/ SSC.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Canteen Attendant):- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:- Diploma in a related discipline (Except Some).
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with science and mathematics (OR) Minimum 60% marks in HSC with physics, chemistry, and mathematics (AND) ITI certificate of not less than2 years duration in the relevant trade.
IGCAR Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Scientific Officer/ E||01|
|Technical Officer/ E||01|
|Scientific Officer/ D||03|
|Technical Officer/ C||41|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Work Assistant/ A||20|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||68|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||171|
The following salary will be given to the candidates in this recruitment:-
|Scientific Officer/ E||Rupees 78800 in level 12 of the pay Matrix plus in the A plus allowances as admissible to the Central Government servants|
|Technical Officer/ E||Rupees 78800 in level 12 of the pay Matrix plus in the A plus allowances as admissible to the Central Government servants|
|Scientific Officer/ D||Rupees 67700 in level 11 of the pay matrix|
|Technical Officer/ C||Rupees 56100 in level 10 of the pay matrix|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||Rupees 21700 in level 3 of the pay matrix|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rupees 25500 in level 4 of the pay matrix|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rupees 25500 in level 4 of the pay matrix|
|Driver (OG)||Rupees 19900 in level 2 of the pay matrix|
|Security Guard||Rupees 18000 in level 1 of the pay matrix|
|Work Assistant/ A||Rupees 18000 in level 1 of the pay matrix|
|Canteen Attendant||Rupees 18000 in level 1 of the pay matrix|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Rupees 16000 for first year Rupees 18000 for second year + book allowance of Rupees 3000|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rupees 10500 for first year Rupees 12500 for second year + book allowance of Rupees 3000|
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the following age limit:-
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer/ E||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years|
|Technical Officer/ E||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years|
|Scientific Officer/ D||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years|
|Technical Officer/ C||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 27 years|
|Upper Division Clerk||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 27 years|
|Driver (OG)||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 27 years|
|Security Guard||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 27 years|
|Work Assistant/ A||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 27 years|
|Canteen Attendant||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 24 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 22 years|
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
To select the candidates in the recruitment they will have to follow the application procedure mentioned below:-
- The candidates will be selected after they have given the written examination conducted by the organisation in some of the recruitment vacancies
- The applicant will also have to follow the physical standards created by the organisation for various vacancies presented by them
- Interview will be conducted for the candidates who will qualify the written examination
- Finally, the candidates will have to go for the skill test in some of the vacancies also
- Advanced tests will also be conducted by the organisation in some of these vacancies.
The following documents are required in this recruitment:-
- Educational qualifications and Technical qualifications
- 10th class certificate
- Date of birth or proof of age
- College or school leaving certificate
- Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribe certificate
- OBC certificate
- Disability certificate
- EWS certificate
- Income and asset certificate
- No objection certificate
- Certificate for the residents of the Kashmir division
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Experience certificate
- Any other certificate, if applicable
Application Procedure IGCAR Recruitment 2021
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to download the official notification for the recruitment
- Read the notification carefully
- Go to the official website of the recruitment
- The details of the recruitment will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the Apply Online button
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Upload all of the documents
- Pay your application fees
- Successfully, submit the application form
- If you are applying for the post of scientific officer E, technical officer E, scientific officer D then you are required to forward the hard copy of your application along with the set of documents to the Assistant Personnel Officer Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam- 603102 Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu.
Application Form Filling Update
All the applicants applying for the above posts need to write their name and date at the bottom of the Photograph during uploading of Photo.
- Official Website
- Official Notification
- One Time Registration
- Phone Number- +91 63851 60814
- Phone Number- +91 98400 01273
- Email- email@example.com Please Contact between 09.30 am to 06.30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Post your comments about IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Last Date Extended 30 June for 337 Various Posts below.