Details of Jung Ho-yeon full biography on e akhabaar
She is well known for her breakthrough role as Kang Saebyeok (player 067) in the hit South Korean Netflix series “Squid Game”. For the premise, directing, story-lining, and superb performance of all participating actors, the program has been voted no. 1 on various worldwide platforms.
Her Instagram account has over 18.9 million followers after numerous of her series scenes and videos became viral on Tiktok and other social media platforms. So she’s the most followed Korean actress.
Besides Squid Game, Ho-Yeon is a supermodel who has posed for Vogue, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton. Models.com named her one of the “Top 50” fashion models. Jung was just named a worldwide ambassador for Louis Vuitton, the brand she began with.
On the program, Ho-Yeon is noted for her immaculate beauty and masculine-feminine demeanor.
Known for: Jung Ho-Yeon
- South Korean model and actress fame.
- She played Kang Saebyeok in “Squid Game”.
Jung Ho-Yeon’s Origins
Jung Ho-Yeon was born in Seoul on June 23, 1994. Jung Ho-Yeon Her ethnicity is Korean. Ho-Yeon is Asian and born under the sign of Cancer.
Jung Ho-Yeon, one of three children, was constantly encouraged to follow her love and ambition of becoming a model. Her unusual dyed flaming red hair first gained her notoriety in the fashion industry when she was just 16 years old.
She wanted to be a model since she was a child and studied modeling at Dongduk Women’s University.
Jung Ho- Yeon’s Career
- Jung Ho-Yeon began her career as a free agent model in Seoul Fashion Week.
- With her ability and dedication, she became a model and signed with ESteem Models.
- She later participated in “Korea’s Next Top Model” and placed second.
- She was then featured in Vogue Girl Korea, Nylon Korea, and ELLE Wedding.
- At 22, she debuted internationally with the Louis Vuitton exclusive in 2016. He walked for Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Max Mara, Alberta Ferretti, and Rag & Bone.
- After 5 years of working with LV, she has been designated one of the brand’s worldwide ambassadors and will be modeling its clothes, jewelry, and watches.
- Also on the cover of Vogue Japan beauty, W Korea and Harper’s Bazaar Korea.
- She’s been in editorials for Vogue, British Vogue, Dazed, Love, CR Fashion Book, and Into the Gloss, among others.
- After 11 years of modeling, she signed with Saram Entertainment in 2020.
- Kang Saebyeok (player number. 067) in the South Korean Netflix series “Squid Game” debuted on September 17, 2021. The program is now #1 on Netflix in the US and other countries.
- In 2018, she also participated in Pharrell Williams’ music video “The CHANEL Pharrell Collection”.
Jung Ho-Yeon’s Relationship Status
Jung Ho-Yeon is already dating Lee Dong-hwi. Dong-hwi is a renowned South Korean actor known for his part in the 2015–16 TV series “Reply 1988”. They’ve been dating since 2016 and married for 5 years.
Jung Ho-Yeon’s Net Worth
Jung Ho-Yeon makes a solid living as a model and actor. A prominent South Korean model, Ho-Yeon began her career as a teen model and now has a part in Squid Game.
Ho-Yeon is undeniably a popular actress. Jung beat Lee Sung-Kyung to become the most following Korean actress on Instagram on October 4, 2021.
Her revenue comes from modeling, series, and music videos. Her rising fame has raised her net worth, which is now valued at $800k.
Jung Ho-Yeon’s Body Measurements
Jung Ho-Yeon is a stunning young girl in her 20s. Her height is 5ft 9in (1.76m) and her weight is 58kg (121 lbs). Her physique measurements of 29-24-28 inches reflect her outspoken nature. Her light skin, unusual facial structure, dark brown eyes, and short black hair make her stand out.
Do you Know?
- Her fan Twitter account @hoyeonjungpics has 195k followers.
- In October 2021, she was named LV’s brand ambassador.
- Her Instagram account has almost 18.9 million followers.
Facts of Jung Ho-yeon
|Full Name||Jung Ho-yeon|
|Date Of Birth||June 23, 1994|
|Age||27 years 8 months|
|Place Of Birth||Seoul|
|Nicknames||Player no. 067|
To know more about Jung Ho-yeon in Comments below