Details of Katie Piper full biography on e akhabaar
Katie Piper is an English writer, activist, TV presenter, and model. Her 2008 acid assault was arranged by her violent love boyfriend Daniel Lynch and perpetrated by a guy called Stefan Sylvestre. In 2018, she appeared on “Strictly Come Dancing” and hosted a disability-themed English Channel 4 series named “Katie: My Beautiful Friends.” Piper began modeling and was runner-up in the 2006 Miss Winchester beauty pageant after training as a cosmetologist. With her mother, she was a guest on the 2020 Mothers Day broadcast. Katie will also appear on “Loose Women” in July 2021.
- An English writer, campaigner, TV host, and model.
- For hosting “Katie: My Beautiful Friends” on English Channel 4.
Katie Piper’s Origins
Katie Piper, full name Kate Elizabeth Piper, was born on October 12, 1983 in Andover, Hampshire, England. She is British and white. Her ethnicity is Caucasian and her faith is Christian. Katie turned 37 in 2021. Her zodiac sign is Libra. Her parents are David and Diane Piper. Her siblings are Paul and Suzy.
Katie attended Harrow Way and Portway Junior Schools as a kid. After school, she became a beautician, hoping to combine her love of fashion and beauty with her father’s profession as a barber.
Prior to the assault,
Katie Piper began her modeling career as a promotional model, starring and promoting live events such as martial arts fights. She has worked as a digital television presenter, focusing on web-based programs and features.
Acid and assault
- Daniel Lynch, a martial arts aficionado, met Piper over Facebook. After two weeks of dating, they booked a hotel in Bayswater.
- Daniel raped and battered Piper in the hotel room, threatening to cut her with a razor and hang her, and stabbing her in the arms.
- She was sent to Royal Free Hospital for treatment but did not tell the physicians or the cops what happened because she feared Lynch.
- On March 31, 2008, two days after the original incident, Lynch got Piper to go to an internet café to view an email he had written to her Facebook account.
- Stefan Sylvestre found her on Golders Green Road thanks to Daniel. Sylvestre approached Piper, disguised in a sweatshirt, and splashed sulfuric acid in her face. Both Lynch and Sylvestre were eventually arrested.
- Daniel was given two life sentences with a 16 year minimum. Sylvestre was sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 6 years. Sylvestre’s parole application was accepted in 2018.
Katie went inside a nearby café and an ambulance was summoned, taking her to Chelsea & Westminster Hospital.
- Sadly, she was blinded in her left eye and suffered partial and full thickness burns from the acid she had consumed. The doctors removed Piper’s skin and replaced it with Matriderm to prepare for a skin transplant. This was the first time such a surgery was done in one go.
- Katie was in a coma for 12 days. She had many surgeries and wore a plastic face mask for 23 hours a day to address her injuries.
- She was treated in a clinic in Southern France as part of her NHS treatment. Her therapy there was to break down scar tissue and avoid skin contracture.
- After the incident, she went to Hampshire to live with her parents and younger sister Suzy.
TV and radio
- Katie appeared in “Katie: My Beautiful Face”, a documentary about her experience that drew over 3.3 million views according to Attentional. The show has been rerun in various countries.
- It was about Piper’s personal experiences, family, and not judging others by their looks. 2011’s Alternative Christmas Messages highlighted her.
- On January 8th, 2010, she was the main topic of “20/20” on ABC (US).
- Katie also appeared in “Katie: My Beautiful Friends”, which aired on OWN from August 16th 2011. The four-part series started on March 22, 2011 and tracked the growth of the Katie Piper Foundation.
- Channel 4 aired a fresh one-off video showing Katie on 7 February 2012 as she prepared for stem-cell surgery to try to restore her left eye’s sight. Piper studied the eye in “Katie: The Science of Seeing Again.”
- Piper’s involvement in “Gok Live” was confirmed in spring 2013, and she revealed her next solo Channel 4 project, a new documentary series named “Undo Me”.
- The second season of “Bodyshockers” was announced in summer 2014, becoming the first of Katie’s shows to be reordered. A third series was announced in February 2015.
- Piper appeared on “60 Minutes” in November 2009 to discuss her experience.
- In the same month, she went on the Krishnan Guru-Murthy-hosted discussion “The TV Show” on Channel 4 to critique the original documentary.
- She has also been on “Live From Studio Five”, “Woman’s Hour”, “BBC Breakfast” and “This Morning”.
- On 2013, she featured as a box-opener in Gok Wan’s Celebrity Deal or No Deal.
- “Never Seen a Doctor” premiered on May 4th, 2016.
- On August 13th, 2018 she was named as the first contender in that year’s “Strictly Come Dancing”.
- Katie became a featured presenter on Songs of Praise on September 20th 2020, and a panelist on “Loose Women” on July 23rd 2021.
- Following the success of “Beautiful”, Katie secured a three-book contract with publisher Quercus.
- The first was “Things Get Better: If you believe, you will endure.” The second memoir, “Beautiful Ever After”, was out in 2014.
- Piper and her mother published “From Mother to Daughter: The Things I’d Tell My Child” via Quercus in 2018.
- Kate later wrote a regular column for “Reveal” magazine from April 2011 to July 2012, then a weekly piece for “Now” magazine from October 2012 to January 2014.
- She has written occasional ‘guest pieces’ for publications such as the “Sunday Mirror” and “Sunday People.”
- Katie Piper received the “Women to Watch: Inspiration” award from Red magazine in 2010.
- Piper attended the “Broadcast” Awards in February 2011 to accept the “Best Documentary Programme” award with the producers.
- “You Can” Award at Sainsbury’s Women of the Year 2011.
Katie Piper’s Relationship Status
Katie Piper is a wife. In December 2014, she proposed to Richard James Sutton. They wed on November 6, 2015. Sutton is a builder. He met Katie Piper in 2013 after a mutual acquaintance introduced them. Richard asked Katie out in December 2014. The pair is currently living a happy life and their relationship is becoming stronger with time. Belle Elizabeth was born on March 14, 2014. Penelope Diane was born on December 13th, 2017. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Katie Piper’s Net Worth
Katie Piper is a skilled lady with a net worth of $1-3 million in 2021. Her annual compensation is roughly $504,560. Her career has already reached amazing heights and she has much more to accomplish. Katie has a long way to go but she has the potential to make it big in the business. In 2018, she became a Swarovski brand ambassador. Her main sources of income are as a writer, activist, TV host, and model.
Katie Piper’s Body Measurements
Katie Piper is 1.57 meters tall and weighs 52 kg (115 pounds). The TV host has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a beautiful beauty and a fascinating personality that has captivated her fans for years. Katie has a thin physique. Other than that, her exact physical proportions are unknown.
Do you Know?
- Katie began modeling after training as a cosmetologist and finished second in the 2006 Miss Winchester beauty contest.
- A Swarovski brand ambassador since 2018, Piper
- Piper’s appearance on “Loose Women” was announced on July 23, 2021.
- “You Can” Award at Sainsbury’s Women of the Year 2011.
- Libra is her sign.
Facts of Katie Piper
|Full Name||Katie Piper|
|Date Of Birth||October 12, 1983|
|Age||38 years 4 months|
|Place Of Birth||Andover, Hampshire, England|
To know more about Katie Piper in Comments below