Details of Mika singer full biography on e akhabaar
Mika is a British singer-songwriter of Lebanese descent, best known for his platinum-selling album “Life in Cartoon Motion” (2007). The album sold over 5.6 million copies worldwide, earning Mika a Brit Award and a Grammy nomination.
His newest album “My Name is Michael Holbrook” was published in October 2019. Mika has also judged on “The Voice” and “X-Factor” in both French and Italian. His program “Stasera Casa Mika” also received the 2017 Rose d’Or Award for Entertainment.
To recognize his contribution to music, he was awarded the French Order of Arts and Letters in 2010. The 2019 Virgin Atlantic Attitude Awards gave him the Music Award. As a result of his expanding fame, he now has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram (@mikainstagram) and over 1.3 million on Twitter (@mikasounds).
- Known as a songwriter.
- “Life in Cartoon Motion” (2007).
Mika was born in Beirut on August 18, 1983. Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr. He is Lebanese. Mika is of mixed heritage and is a Leo.
Mika grew up with his three sisters, Yasmine, Paloma, and Zuleika, and one brother, Fortuné, as the third of five children born to his well-off parents, Mary Joan and Michael Holbrook Penniman. His grandfather, William Frederick Penniman III, was a diplomat. When he was a year old, his family was forced to flee war-torn Lebanon for Paris.
Mika grew up loving music and began learning piano at the age of 7. He wrote his first song at the age of 7. When he was nine, his family relocated to London, where he attended the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle. So his mother home-schooled him for 6-8 months. Later, he directed the Schola Cantorum (St. Philip’s Choir) at Kensington’s St Philip’s School.
Following that, he went on to create his debut album for Casablanca Records.
- Mika debuted with “Relax, Take It Easy” in 2006, at the age of 23.
- He then appeared on “Later… with Jools Holland” and “The Friday Night Project” on radio and TV.
- On January 8, 2007, he published “Grace Kelly.”
- ‘Life in Cartoon Motion’ was published on February 5, 2007.
- In October of the same year, he launched his Dodgy Holiday Tour around Europe.
- The extended play “Songs for Sorrow” was published in June 2009.
- “The Boy Who Knew Too Much” was published on September 21, 2009.
the girls” (Blame It on the Girls) and “We Are Golden”.
- In 2010, he released “”Kick-Ass (We Are Young)”, the 2010 film’s title tune”
- On September 17, 2012, he published “The Origin of Love.”
- It was Mika’s debut French tune, released in July 2011.
- In 2013, he became the first foreign coach on “The X Factor Italy”.
- On November 18, 2013, he published “Songbook Vol. 1”.
- “No Place in Heaven” was published on June 15, 2015.
- In 2016, he started shooting “Stasera Casa Mika” in Italy. And it received the 2017 Rose d’Or for Best Entertainment Series.
- “My Name Is Michael Holbrook” was published on October 4, 2019.
- Tiny Love, Dear Jealousy, Tomorrow, and Sanremo followed.
- On November 10, 2019, he began “The Revelation Tour” in London, which was cut short because to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mika released “MIKA Live at Brooklyn Steel” in January 2020.
- On September 19, 2020, he presented a live streamed performance in Beirut, Lebanon, to aid the city’s citizens following an August bombing.
Mika’s Relationship Status
Mika isn’t married yet, but he’s enjoying his life. His sexual orientation was much debated in 2009, but he refused to define himself. remarked he “I’ve never identified. Having said that, I’ve never restricted my life or who I sleep with… Call me what you like. Call me bisexual if you must…”
In 2012, he confirmed his sexuality with Instinct magazine. He also acknowledged his long-term connection with director Andreas Dermanis.
Mika has also been active with the French nonprofit organization Imagine for Margo / Children without Cancer for many years.
Mika’s Net Worth
Mika makes a nice living as a singer-songwriter. Mika has gone a long way since releasing his debut song in 2006, establishing himself as a popular vocalist in his 15-year professional run.
His revenue comes from music deals, albums, singles, TV appearances, and reality show judging. Including has amassed a net worth of roughly $13 million.
Mika’s Body Measurements
Mika is a gorgeous man in his 30s. His height is 6ft 3in (1.91m) and his weight is 87kg (192 lbs). He has light skin, brown hair, and brown eyes.
Do you Know?
- Mika speaks fluent English, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- In September 2006, he debuted on Dermot O’Leary’s BBC Radio 2 programme.
- Mika reportedly spent £25,000 on drinks after inviting followers to his local bar over Twitter in the early 2000s.
- In 2012, he came out.
Facts of Mika singer
|Full Name||Mika singer|
|Marital Status||Not Identified|
|Date Of Birth||August 18, 1983|
|Age||38 years 6 months|
|Place Of Birth||Beirut|
To know more about Mika singer in Comments below