Check MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 27 Posts from Jobs section on e akhabaar
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 27 Personal Secretary Posts, Apply Online for MP High Court Personal Secretary Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Madhya Pradesh High Court Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at mphc.gov.in| How to Apply for MP High Court Personal Secretary 27 Posts
Latest recruitment notification is presented by the organization of the High Court in the Gujarat state for the vacancy of private secretary. If you are interested in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization then you can fill up the application form available at the official website of the organization. Given below are the details regarding the MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment 2021. You can follow this step by step application procedure given below to apply online for 27 posts in this vacancy.
Madhya Pradesh high court is a very prestigious organization and now you can be a part of this organization by filling out the application form for the vacancy of personal secretary. There are a total of 27 vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization for the vacancy and you have to apply for the recruitment of opportunity before the last date of 15th July 2021 in order to be eligible. You can start applying for the recruitment from 1st July 2021.
Details Of MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment
|Name||MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||MP High Court|
|Job Name||Personal Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||27|
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. RC/B/1304/2020
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 July 2021
- Last Date for submission of application: 15 July 2021
- Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs) 28/08/2021
- Stenography Test / Skill Test- 26/09/2021
- Vivavoce Test (Oral Interview)- October/November 2021
MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- Personal Secretary – 27 Posts
You must follow the following educational qualifications to apply for this recruitment:-
- Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer: candidate must possess a certificate regarding basic knowledge of computers as prescribed by the State Government from time to time.
You must follow the following age criteria to apply for this recruitment:-
- 18 to 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment Salary Details
You must follow the following salary details to apply for this recruitment:-
- Pay Matrix Rs. 44,900- Rs. 1,42,400/- Plus usual allowances as per rules
MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment Selection Criteria
You must follow the following selection criteria to be eligible for the benefits in this recruitment:-
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & Viva voce Test.
- Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks]
- Stenography / Skill Test [ 60 Marks ]
- Vivavoce Test [ 40 Marks
You will have to pay the following application fees to be eligible in this recruitment:-
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH), ExServicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/ plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.1000/ plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application/Pay Fees” Button through SBI ePay provided on the web page of HC OJAS Portal
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
You must follow the following examination pattern to successfully qualify all of the stages in this recruitment:-
- The Preliminary Test would be of 100 Marks (Duration: 02 hours) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong/multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- Syllabus for Preliminary Test: General Knowledge, English Language, Gujarati Language, Current Affairs, Numerical & Mental Ability and Computer Fundamentals/Operation etc.
- The Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50% in the Preliminary Test and only those qualifying therein, shall be allowed to appear for Stenography/Skill Test.
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Test (Objective TypeMCQs) will not be considered for determining the merits, for preparing the Final Merit List.
- Stenography/Skill Test [60 Marks] (Tentatively scheduled on 26/09/2021)
- The Stenography/Skill Test for Speed of 120 words per minute in English ShortHand/Stenography, would be of 60 Marks. [Duration: 8 Minutes (Dictation Paragraphs, each of 4 Minutes)] with Transcription time of 50 minutes.
- Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in SHORTHAND NOTATIONs only and those found to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
- Candidates minimum shall have to secure a minimum 60% Marks in Stenography/Skill Test.
- Vivavoce Test [40 Marks] (Tentatively scheduled in the month of October/November, 2021)
- Vivavoce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
- Suitability of the Candidates will be assessed on the basis of one’s Personality, General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application etc.
- The Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Vivavoce Test.
The following documents must be submitted by the candidates in this recruitment:-
- Printout of the duly filled in (Confirmed) ‘Online Application’ along with eReceipt/Challan.
- School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act.
- Marksheets and Certificates of SSC, HSC & Essential Qualification as stipulated in Para 2(A) above, as per requirement / applicable.
- Certification showing the respective requisite Speed in English Stenography.
- Certificate of Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, in case, the Candidate has applied under Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC) and if belongs to SEBC Category, NonCreamy Layer Certificate valid for the current financial year.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Eligibility Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, in case the Candidate has applied under EWS Category. The validity of the said certificate will be in accordance with provisions prescribed by the State Government.
- In case of Differently Abled (PH) (Orthopedically Handicapped) Candidate, (a) a Certificate from a Competent Authority to the effect that he/she has a locomotor disability of not less than 40% and (b) a Certificate from the Standing Medical Board at Ahmedabad, to the effect that he/she would be able to perform the duties of the post in question.
- Certificate of Discharge from Service, in case of ExServicemen.
- ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’, in case, if employed in State/Central Government.
- Original Certificates from Two Respectable Persons being Professionals/ Dignitaries like Doctor, Engineer, M.L.A., M.P., certifying his/her good moral character (to be issued in the last 6 months).
- Government Gazette, showing change in name/surname etc, if any.
- In case any Criminal Case(s)/Complaint(s) have been filed against the Candidate concerned, authenticated / attested copies of the relevant documents, viz. FIR/Chargesheets, Judgment etc.
- Original Identity Proof
MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment Application Procedure
You must follow the following application procedure to apply for this recruitment:-
- First click on the link given here to go to the official web page for the registration of the recruitment
- The various current vacancies available in the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the vacant position of Private Secretary
- Click on the option called Details present right beside the name of the recruitment position
- A new page will be displayed on your screen you have to click on the option called More Details
- The official notification for the recruitment will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to read the official notification carefully.
- Now you have to click on the Apply Online button
- The registration page will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the information
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for the job vacancy
- Online Application Link
- Official Website
- Official Notification
Post your comments about MP High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 27 Posts below.