Check Today Top Current Affairs 14 July 2021 from news headline section on e akhabaar
Today Top Current Affairs 14 July 2021
Today Top Current Affairs 14 July 2021: Daily Current Affairs 14th July 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams. Be the first to read all the Today Current affairs 14 July 2021 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National Current News and International Current News.
Indian Navy Receives 10th Anti-submarine Warfare Aircraft P-8I from Boeing
On 13th July 2021, The Indian Navy has received the 10th anti-submarine warfare aircraft P-8I from the US-based aerospace company Boeing. in the year 2009, The Defence Ministry had first signed a contract for eight P-8I aircraft and also, signed a contract for four additional P-8I aircraft.
- In November 2020, The Indian Navy had received the ninth P-8I aircraft. the aircraft has surpassed 30,000 flight hours.
NICL Launches First-Ever Insurance Policy for Himalayan Yaks
In order to launch Insurance Policy for Himalayan Yaks, The National Research Centre on Yak (NRCY) at Dirang in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh has tied up with the National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL)
- The insurance policy will help the yak owners during risks posed by weather calamities, diseases, in-transit mishaps, surgical operations, strikes or riots, and permanent total disability for breeding or stud yaks.
- The policy will be useful for yak communities that belongs to Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh.
The Struggle Within: A Memoir of the Emergency Book by Ashok Chakravarti
The Struggle Within: A Memoir of the Emergency new book has released by the author Ashok Chakravarti. HarperCollins India has published his book
- The book covers a major account of the Emergency (1975-1977), one of independent India’s darkest hours.
Who is Ashok Chakravarti
- He is an economist who provides policy advice to countries, mainly in the African region, for the past forty years.
- Now, he is serving as Senior Economic Advisor to the Govt of Zimbabwe.
Italy win UEFA EURO 2020, defeated England in the final
On 12th July 2021, Italy has won the UEFA Euro 2020 and in the final match, Italy defeated England on penalties, following a 1–1 draw after extra time, at the Wembley Stadium in London
- Italy got a 3-2 win in the penalty shootout, to claim their second EURO title, (won the first title in 1968).
Full List of Award Winners, Golden Boot, Prize Money, Records
- Golden Boot Winner: Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) – 5 goals and 1 assist in 4 matches
- Silver Boot Winner: Patrik Schick (Czech Republic) – 5 goals in 5 matches
- Bronze Boot Winner: Karim Benzema (France) – 4 goals in 4 matches
- Golden Ball (Player of the Tournament): Gianluigi Donnarumma (Italy)
- Young Player of the Tournament: Pedri (Spain)
- Star of the final (Player of the match) – Leonardo Bonucci (England)
About UEFA Euro:
- The UEFA European Football Championship (commonly known as UEFA Euro) is the quadrennial international men’s football championship of Europe organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).
Former WWE Wrestler Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff dies at 71
71 years old and the noted American professional WWE wrestler, Paul Orndorff has taken his last breath. he was also known by his nickname Mr. Wonderful. He took retirement from his wrestling career in 2000.
- He was one of the professional wrestling’s biggest stars of the 1980s.
- he had also participated in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW).
- In the year 2005, he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
Former Indian cricketer Yashpal Sharma passes away at 66
Former Indian cricketer Yashpal Sharma has passed away at the age of 66 due to a massive cardiac arrest. he was also a member of the Indian team that won the 1983 Cricket World Cup.
- He was in Punjab and represented three teams in Ranji such as Punjab, Haryana, and Railways.
- Yashpal Sharma was middle-order batsman and had played during the 1970s and 80s.
- He also played 37 Tests and 42 ODIs for India.
- He made his ODI debut in 1978 against Pakistan and scored 883 runs at an average of 28.48.
- Yashpal played 160 matches and hadscoring 8, 933 runs that included 21 centuries with a highest score of 201*.
Click Here For Daily Current Affairs 2021
Click Here for Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2021
Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates
Post your comments about Today Top Current Affairs 14 July 2021 below.