Details of Rod Stewart full biography on e akhabaar
Rod Stewart is a British rock and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer who has sold over 250 million albums worldwide. Seen on the Billboard Hot 100 four times, he has had 16 top ten hits in the US over his 50-year career.
Stewart came to notoriety with the Faces after joining the Jeff Beck Group in 1969. “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?”, “Have I Told You Lately?”, and “Downtown Train” are some of his big tracks.
He was knighted in 2016 and inducted into the US Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (1994 and 2012) and the UK Music Hall of Fame (1994). (2006). He is a Grammy and Brit Award winner, and one among the top 100 best vocalists of all time.
Known for: Rod Stewart
- Pop singer and composer famed.
- Known for “Maggie May” and “Tonight’s the Night”.
Rod Stewart’s Origins
Rod Stewart was born in Highgate, North London on January 10, 1945. Roderick David Stewart was born. He is British. Stewart is of mixed ancestry and is a Capricon.
Rod Stewart was born in 1942, the youngest of five children to Robert Joseph Stewart and Elsie Rebecca Gilbart. Robert, his father, was a Scottish skilled builder and Elsie, his mother, was English. Rod, the youngest of five children, was indulged to the point that he failed his eleven-plus test at Highgate Primary School. In Hornsey, he went to William Grimshaw Secondary Modern School.
To support his family, he worked as a silkscreen printer, newspaper delivery boy, grave digger, and fence erector.
Rod’s professional path was aided by his family’s passion for sports, music, and instruments. With his school pals, he formed the “Kool Kats” and began learning to play the guitar at the age of 14.
He wanted to be a professional player like his father, so he went on tryouts with Brentford F.C. but was never signed or called back.
Rod Stewart’s Career
- Rod Stewart began his career in 1961 with Hoochie Coochie Men, Steampacket, Shotgun Express, and Jimmy Powell & the Five Dimensions.
- With 1967, after almost 6 years of hard effort, he earned his first break as a singer in the “Jeff Back Group.” Their debut album, “Truth,” was a huge hit (1968).
- The group separated in 1969 after the publication of their second album, “Beck-Ola”.
- It was when he released his first solo album “An Old Raincoat Won’t Let You Down” (1969).
- In 1970, he joined “Faces”, who released “First Step”.
- The band gained popularity as they sold out tours and CDs.
- Likewise, his solo career peaked with the publication of “Never a Dull Moment” in 1973.
- Faces released “Ooh La La” (1073), toured the globe, then dissolved in 1975.
- “A Night on the Town” (1976), “Foot Loose & Fancy-Free” (1977), and “Tonight I’ Yours” (1978) were all hits in Los Angeles (1981).
- With “Lost in You”, “Forever Young”, “Crazy About Her” and “My Heart Can’t Tell You No”, he had multiple successful songs in 1988.
- In 1998, he published “When We Were the New Boys.”
- The songbook series began with “It Had to Be You: the Great American Songbook” in 2002.
- “Thanks for the Memory: The Great American Songbook 4” was out in 2005.
- In 2009, he published “Soulbook”.
- In 2012, he published “Merry Christmas, Baby”.
- In the same year, he published “Rod: The Autobiography”.
- In 2013, he released “Time”, which hit #1 on numerous charts.
- ‘Another Country’ was published in 2015 with the track ‘Love Is’.
- “Blood Red Roses” was published on September 28, 2018.
- “You’re in My Heart: Rod Stewart with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra” was published on November 22, 2019.
- His 32nd album, “The Tears of Hercules,” is due out November 12, 2021.
- 1993 Brit Award for Outstanding Musical Contribution
- World Music Awards Legend Award 1993
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, 1994
- Knight Bachelor 2016 Birthday Honours
- 2011 ASCAP Founders Award
- 2012 Ivor Novello Awards, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Honours & Honours
- World Music Awards’ inaugural Diamond Award
- a Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- 2006, UK Music Hall of Fame inductee
Rod Stewart ‘s Relationship Status
Rod Stewart has been married three times. Alana Hamilton was his first wife in 1979. Kimberley Alana Stewart (1979) and Sean Roderick Stewart (1980) were born to the couple, however they split in 1984 after 5 years of marriage.
He dated model Kelly Emberg for 7 years before 1983. Ruby Stewart was their daughter. He remarried Rachel Hunter in 1990 and has two children with her – Renee Cecili Stewart (1992) and Liam McAlister Stewart (2001). (1994). They were married for nearly a decade until divorcing in 2006.
Then he met Penny Lancaster, a photographer. They had Alastair Wallace Stewart in 2005 and married in 2007. They’ve been married for almost 15 years and have two boys, including Aiden Patrick Stewart, born in 2011. The couple honeymooned aboard the Lady Ann Magee at Portofino, Italy.
He was also diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2000, but had surgery the same month. He had a benign vocal cord nodule. In 2017, he had prostate cancer again.
Rod Stewart’s Net Worth
Rod Stewart’s earnings as a singer, composer, and record producer are over a million dollars. Stewart, who has given the music business hundreds of hit songs over 59 years, has definitely amassed a million dollar fortune.
Stewart began his work as a silkscreen printer and newspaper delivery boy to support his family, but his drive and skill took him to the top of the globe. His net worth is expected to reach over £215 million by 2021, making him the 12th richest individual in the British music business. He also owns one of the 400 Ferrari Enzos.
He even lives at the £4.65 million Grade II listed Durrington House in Essex.
Rod Stewart’s Body Measurements
Rod Stewart is a handsome, fit 70-year-old man. He is 5ft 10in (1.78m) tall and weighs roughly 75kg. He has bright brown eyes and blonde hair.
Facts of Rod Stewart
|Full Name||Rod Stewart|
|Date Of Birth||January 10, 1945|
|Age||77 years 2 months|
|Place Of Birth||Highgate, North London|
To know more about Rod Stewart in Comments below