Check SFIO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Last Date Today for 66 Consultant Posts @sfio.nic.in from Jobs section on e akhabaar
SFIO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 66 Consultant Posts, Apply for SFIO Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Serious Fraud Investigation Office Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sfio.nic.in| How to Apply for SFIO 66 Consultant Posts
An advertisement has been issued by the Serious Fraud Investigation Office organization to appoint the job aspirants for the vacant jobs available in the organization. Job opening is available for Consultant & Young Professional position. Contenders have to submit the application in the prescribed format which is available on the official portal. Eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details etc details related to the recruitment is available in this article. Collect all the SFIO recruitment related information before seeking application.
SFIO Recruitment 2021 has been released for 66 vacant posts. Recruitment will be made on a contractual basis in the field of Law, Financial Analysis/ Forensic Audit (CA/ CS/ CWA), any other field Including Banking, IT, etc. Application has been invited by the Serious Fraud Investigation Office on or before 19 June 2021. Application form submission for the above posts has already started on 20 May 2021 You may follow the steps as available under the head “Application Process” to apply for this job opening if facing any difficulty.
Details of SFIO Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office|
|Positions||Consultant & Young Professional|
|No of posts||66|
|Job location||Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Chennai/ Hyderabad|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Field||Sr. Consultant||Jr. Consultant||Young Professional|
|Financial Analysis/ Forensic Audit (CA/ CS/ CWA)||04||14||08|
|Any other field Including Banking, IT, etc|
|Banking/ Financial Trans.||03||09||00|
- Notification has been issued on 20 May, 2021
- Last date to apply for the job is 19 June, 2021
SFIO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Condition
Check the eligibility conditions specified below related to SFIO Recruitment before apply for the opening:-
|Position||Qualification & Experience|
|Young Professional||Law Graduates with one-year of experience|
|Junior Consultant||Advocate with at least 3-8 years of experience|
|Senior Consultant||Advocate with 8-15 years of experience|
|Financial Analysis/Forensic Audit|
|Young Professional||Fresh professional with one year of experience|
|Junior Consultant||CA/ CWA/ MBA(Finance) with at least 3-8 years of experience|
|Senior Consultant||CA/ CWA/ MBA (Finance) with 8-15 years of experience|
|Junior Consultant||Masters / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronics / Information Security and Digital Forensics / Computer Forensics / Information Technology or equivalent, OR Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Security and Digital Forensics / Computer Forensics / Information Technology or equivalent with post qualification experience of one year in the requisite field.|
|Senior Consultant||Masters / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronics / Information Security and Digital Forensics / Computer Forensics / Information Technology or equivalent. OR Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science/ Electronics / Information Security and Digital Forensics/Computer Forensics / Information Technology or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience|
|Any Other Field (Banking/Financial Transaction/General Administration)|
|Junior Consultant||PhD/ Master’s Degree or MBA in relevant field/ subject with 3 to 8 years of experience in the required field.|
|Senior Consultant||PhD/ Master’s Degree or MBA in relevant field/ subject with 8-15 years of experience in the required field.|
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Check the pay band offered by the authorities to the candidates who are will appoint under SFIO Recruitment for the posts mentioned above:-
- Sr. Consultant-Rs.1,45,000 to 2,65,000
- Jr. consultant-Rs.80,000 to 1,45,000
- Young professional-Rs.60,000/- per month
Check the selection process follow by the authorities to appoint the candidate for SFIO Recruitment as specified below:-
- Screening of the application forms.
- Written test will be conducted
- Declaration of Test result on official website
- Interview. will be conducted
- Declaration of final result on official website
Application Process SFIO Recruitment 2021
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the SFIO
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘what’s new’ section
- You need to search ‘Advertisement published on 20.05.2021 in Hindustan Times and other newspapers for engagement of consultants in SFIO. (684.63 KB)’ Notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Enclose it in an envelope and mention the post name on of envelope
- Submit the application form to Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Submit also the application form to Email: Admn.HQ@sfio.nic.in
- Official website
- Email: Admn.HQ@sfio.nic.in
Post your comments about SFIO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Last Date Today for 66 Consultant Posts @sfio.nic.in below.