Details of Ted Cheeseman full biography on e akhabaar
Ted Cheeseman is a two-time British light-middleweight champion, having held the belt from March 2021 to March 2019 and from 2018 to 2019. In 2019, he also fought for the European light-middleweight championship. Ted Cheeseman made his professional debut on September 12, 2015 at The O2 Arena in London, England, defeating Gabor Ambrus by TKO. “The Big Cheese” is conventional in his views.
Troy Williamson defeated Ted Cheeseman.
Troy Williamson knocked out Ted Cheeseman in the 10th round to retain his British junior middleweight championship. Williamson (17-0, 13 KO) and Cheeseman (17-3-1, 10 KO) fought hard, with both landing strong blows. Williamson seemed to have an early lead, but Cheeseman roared back into the battle. Even after eight rounds, the fight was even on our unofficial card, and probably on any card. But Williamson responded Cheeseman’s great eighth round with a powerful ninth, and then brought him to the mat in round 10. Williamson landed a monster’s left hand following a right uppercut, knocking Cheeseman out.
Who is Ted Cheeseman?
- Being a British boxer.
- Former British light-middleweight champ.
Ted Cheeseman’s Origins
Ted Cheeseman was born in London, England on August 20, 1995. In 2021, he turned 26. He is British and of Caucasian British-White ethnicity. He is White. His sign is Leo and he is a Christian. Ted has not spoken to the media about his parents or siblings. His educational background is also unknown.
Ted Cheeseman’s Career
- Ted Cheeseman made his professional debut on September 12, 2015 at The O2 Arena in London, England, defeating Gabor Ambrus by TKO.
- On October 10, 2015, in New York Hall in London, England, he defeated Victor Edagha 2-0.
- Then he beat Mario Petrov (4-0), Danny Little (5-0), Chris Jenkinson (6-0), Lloyd Ellett (7-0), Jack Sellars (8-0), Matthew Ryan (9-0), Francesco Lezzi (10-0), and Aristides Quintero (6-0). (11-0).
- He then defeated Carson Jones by unanimous decision to earn the WBA International light-middleweight championship.
- On June 6, 2018, he defended his championship against Paul Upton, which he won 14-0.
- Byfield on October 27th, he won the vacant British Light-middleweight championship.
- On February 2, 2019, he lost against Sergio Garcia for the European light-middleweight championship.
- In a draw with Kieron Conway, he defended his British light-middleweight championship.
- He defeated Sam Eggington for the IBF International light-middleweight championship on August 1, 2020.
- On March 27, 2021, he defeated James Metcalf for the vacant British light-middleweight championship.
- His boxing record is 17 wins, 3 losses, 10 KOs, and 1 tie in 21 contests.
- Troy Williamson (17–3–1) recently defeated him for the British light-middleweight championship.
Ted Cheeseman’s Relationship Status
Ted Cheeseman is not married but is in a long-term relationship with Jenna O’Reilly. Jenna, his girlfriend, is a former boxer. Edward Frank Cheeseman was born on February 27th, 2019. Their friendship has grown stronger with time, and they are enjoying their current existence peacefully. They both help each other. He is not homosexual and has no sexual orientation.
Ted Cheeseman’s Net Worth
Ted Cheeseman is a prominent boxer with a net worth of $500K-$1 Million in 2021. His major source of riches is his boxing profession, and he now lives a stylish lifestyle. His actual yearly salary and profits are yet to be revealed. Given his dedication and skill, his net worth will undoubtedly rise in the future years. In 2020, he summoned £50,000 against Sam Eggington. His gambling addiction cost him roughly £1 million back then.
Ted Cheeseman’s Body Measurements
Ted Cheeseman is 178 cm (5 ft 10 in) tall. His weight is 155 lbs. His physique is athletic, and he often exercises to keep fit. He is also highly aware of his diet. Other bodily measurements are unavailable. He has a healthy figure, a great grin, and a radiant face that draws others to him.
Do you Know?
- Ted Cheeseman debuted on September 12, 2015 at The O2 Arena in London, England, defeating Gabor Ambrus by TKO.
- On the other hand,
- His sign is Leo.
- His weight is 155 lbs.
- He is a two-time British light-middleweight champion.
Facts of Ted Cheeseman
|Full Name||Ted Cheeseman|
|Date Of Birth||August 20, 1995|
|Age||26 years 6 months|
|Place Of Birth||London, England|
|Nicknames||The Big cheese|
To know more about Ted Cheeseman in Comments below