Check UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: Link Re Activated to Apply Online for 363 Posts @upsc.gov.in from Jobs section on e akhabaar
UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 363 Posts, Apply Online for UPSC Principal Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Union Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at upsc.gov.in| How to Apply for 363 UPSC Principal Posts
In this article today, we will be giving information about the UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the Union Public Service Commission for the year 2021. In this article, you will be knowing about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the 363 vacancies available in this recruitment notification for the year 2021.
UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission has launched a UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of Principal positions. Applications are invited through online mode only by upsconline.nic.in. Detailed notification for the recruitment is not yet issued by the commission. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity is
13th May 29th July 2021. You can easily apply for the Principal vacancies available in this recruitment. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Details of UPSC Principal Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of posts||363|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
Vacancy ReOpening Notice
UPSC Principal Recruitment Vacancy Details
Further is the vacancy distribution of Principal position released by the Union Public Service Commission
- The opening date to apply online is 10th July 2021
- The last date to apply for this opening is
13th May29th July 2021.
- Print out of the application may be taken by 30th July 2021
UPSC Principal Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Contenders need to meet the eligibility conditions as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in UPSC
- Must have a complete degree in the related concern as specified in the official notification from a recognized university or institute
- Age must not less than 21 years and not more than as specified in the notification
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category appellants as per the norms of the government.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply online
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Contenders need to pay the application fees as mentioned in the notification who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in UPSC.
UPSC Principal Recruitment Pay Band
Contenders will get an impressive amount of salary as per the norms who joined for the above-mentioned posts in UPSC
UPSC Principal Recruitment Selection Procedure
Contenders have to clear the steps of the selection process as mentioned below to grab the above-mentioned posts in UPSC
- Scrutiny of application will be made.
- Selected contenders will call for a written exam/ interview.
- A Shortlist of the candidates will be made and released on the official portal.
Online Application Procedure UPSC Principal Recruitment
The online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job hunters should go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘recruitment’ option & hit on the advertisement option.
- You need to search the Notification link or read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link.
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take a printout of the form & fee receipt for further use
- Official Website
- Apply Online
- Vacancy ReOpening Notice
Post your comments about UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: Link Re Activated to Apply Online for 363 Posts @upsc.gov.in below.