Check GIC Officer Scale-I Result 2022 – 44 Vacancy | Online Exam Result and Cutoff Marks Released from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
|Post Name||GIC Assistant Manager Officer Scale-I 44 Vacancy 2022|
|Updated on||21-10-2022 – Exam Result & Cutoff Marks Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
GIC Recruitment 2022 : General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) invites online applications for Assistant Manager Officer Scale-I to fill up a total of 44 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online Offline.
Important Dates for GIC Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 11-03-2022.
- Last date to Apply Online is 29-03-2022.
- Payment of Application Fees is from 11-03-2022 to 29-03-2022.
- Tentative date for Online Examination is 09-05-2022 Afternoon Shift. (Now Postponed)
- Downloading of Call Letters for Exam is 10 Days prior to the date of Examination.
- Online Pre-Recruitment training for SC / ST / OBC / PWD is between 26-04-2022 to 29-04-2022.
- Online Exam will be conducted on 29-08-2022.
Age Limit for GIC Recruitment 2022
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-02-2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 Years as on 01-02-2022.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST and 3 Years for OBC candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 9 years applicable for Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.
- An Age relaxation of 8 years applicable for Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)
- Age relaxation applicable for PwD candidates and Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India Rules.
Application Fee for GIC Recruitment 2022
- Application fees is Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%) Processing & Exam Fee.
- Fees exempted for SC / ST / PwD / Female and Employees of GIC.
- The payment can be made by using Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Cards / Mobile Wallet.
Selection Process for GIC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Online Test, and performance in Group Discussion with interview and medical examination.
Important Links for GIC Recruitment 2022
Contact Address for GIC Recruitment 2022
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) “Suraksha”, 170, Jamshedji Tata Road, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020 India Tel.: (Board): +91 22 2286 7000 Email: email@example.com
About General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
The entire general insurance business in India was nationalised by General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972 (GIBNA).The Government of India (GOI), through Nationalisation took over the shares of 55 Indian insurance companies and the undertakings of 52 insurers carrying on general insurance business.General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) was formed in pursuance of Section 9(1) of GIBNA.It was incorporated on 22 November 1972 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a private company limited by shares.GIC was formed for the purpose of superintending, controlling and carrying on the business of general insurance.As soon as GIC was formed, GOI transferred all the shares it held of the general insurance companies to GIC.Simultaneously, the nationalised undertakings were transferred to Indian insurance companies.
See more Govt Jobs in Delhi
Ask Questions regarding Exam Syllabus, Dates, Admit cards and other updates Join FB Group: