Check JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 708 Posts from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
|Post Name||JKPSC Medical Officer 708 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Advertisement No : 14 PSC (DR-P) of 2022|
|Medical Officer Vacancy 2022 – 708 Posts|
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 708 Posts | Latest Govt Jobs : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Online applications from interested Applicants for Engagement as Medical Officer (Backlog & Fresh) in the Heath and Medical Education Dept. J & K. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
JKPSC Medical Officer Job Openings 2022
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer (Fresh)||450||Rs. 52700-166700|
|2||Medical Officer (Backlog)||258||Rs. 52700-166700|
Educational Qualification for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Candidates with MBBS or recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Important Dates for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 20-12-2022.
- Last Date to Apply for Online Application is 19-01-2022.
- Editing in the Online Application can be done between 22-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 2359 hrs.
- Written Examination will be conducted on 06-03-2022. (Tentative).
Age Limit for JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2022
- Maximum age to apply for OM is 40 Years.
- Maximum age to apply for PHC is 42 Years.
- Maximum age to apply for RBA/ SC / ST / ALC-IB / OSC / EWS / PSP is 43 Years,
- Maximum age to apply for In Service / Government is 40 Years.
- Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fees for JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2022
- Application Fees for General Category is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fees for Reserved Categories is Rs. 500/-.
- No Fees for PHC Candidates.
Selection Procedure for JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2022
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test.
Important Links for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Contact Address for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar, Kashmir, Tel: Srinagar 0194 -2310369
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Selecting the most capable and deserving persons, for manning the civil services and posts, and perform other functions assigned to the Commission in accordance with the mandate of the Constitution.
Exercising utmost impartiality, objectivity and efficiency in accomplishing its tasks in a time bound manner and transparently, making use of technological innovations, wherever feasible.
See More Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
Ask Questions regarding Exam Syllabus, Dates, Admit cards and other updates Join FB Group: