Check PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 353 Veterinary Officer Posts | ppsc.gov.in from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
|Post Name||PPSC Veterinary Officer 353 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2022 – 353 Posts|
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) : Apply Online for 353 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites online applications for Engagement as Veterinary Officer in the Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
PPSC Veterinary Officer Job Openings 2022
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
Educational Qualification for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry with Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential and registered with Punjab Veterinary Council.
Important Dates for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
- Date of Advertisement : 19-11-2022.
- Last date to Apply Online is 10-12-2022 from 2359 hrs.
- Last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form is 20-12-2022 (During Bank Hours).
Age Limit for PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2022
- Minimum Age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum Age to apply is 37 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST and Backward classes of Punjab.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- An Age relaxation of 10 years applicable for PwD of Punjab.
- Candidates Should have been born between 02-01-1997 to 01-01-2002.
Application Fee for PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022
- Application Fees for candidates belonging to SC / ST of All States & BC of Punjab is Rs. 750/- (Application Fee : 500/- + Exam Fee : 250/-)
- Application Fees for candidates belonging to EWS, PWD & LDESM of Punjab & Ex-Servicemen is Rs. 500/- (Application Fee : 500/- + No Exam Fee).
- Application Fees for all others Categories is Rs. 1500/- (Application Fee : 500/- + Exam Fee : Rs 1000/-).
- Payment of Fees can be done through any Branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Process for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Competitive Examination & Interview.
Important Links for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
Contact Address for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission Patiala, Baradari Garden, P.B. No. 39, Patiala, Punjab, India. Pin Code – 147001, Telegram Address Punsercom, Reception Phone 0175 – 5014847(O), Fax 0175 – 5014831
About Punjab Public Service Commission
Joint Public Service Commission, the precursor of the punjab public service commission, with its writ running from the khyber pass to the jamuna near delhi, was born at lahore on may 1,1937. in the wake of the partition, the punjab public service commission resurged in february, 1948, at shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of east punjab. following the merger of the states of punjab and pepsu, it shifted to patiala on nov.1st,1956. on 1st nov1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the states of haryana and himachal pradesh
See More Govt Jobs in Punjab
Ask Questions regarding Exam Syllabus, Dates, Admit cards and other updates Join FB Group: