If you are preparing for IBPS exam, then here are some basic tips for you
- First download the syllabus for bank exam to get a know how about various sections and marking scheme.
- Download last 3 years question papers and attempt it. See what is your scaled score and the cutoff of your state. It will help you to find your weaker areas really well.
- Have a proper plan and stick to it judiciously because planning won’t help until you follow it whole heartedly.
- Give mocks and carefully analyze. A 3 hr. exam will take 6 hrs. of dedicated analysis. You will gain a light of insights like your stronger and weaker areas, which type of questions to attempt 1st, which questions to leave,so on and so forth.
- For mocks you can attempt oliveboard, testbook, practice mock, cracku, TcyOnline etc. Also generally the 1st mock is free of cost so utilize it as many free tests you get.
- For Banking Awareness you can follow Bankers Adda, General Knowledge Today, etc. online. You can also refer to magazines like Banking Services Chronicle and Banking Guru.
- Utilize youtube videos for General Awareness and Computer Section. Its really handy.
- Also keep a note of the questions asked in other bank exams like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB, BOB PO, etc. You might get a few in GA.
- Above all remain calm, consistent and focussed all along and never rest until the goal is achieved!!! You will definitely reap the rewards !! Good Luck & God Bless!!!
Tips in Article Written by : Ravi Deo Chandra, works at UCO Bank (2017-present)