How to use wheatgrass powder for receding gums.
1. The teeth and gums are very important as they allow us to chew our food. This is an integral part of digestion.
2. Lots of people suffer from receding gums. This is where some of the gums above and around the teeth disappear, leaving more of the tooth enamel showing. This can make people feel self-conscious and it can also cause the teeth to decay faster, as the gums are the first layer of protection.
3. Receding gums are caused by bacterial infections in the mouth such as gingivitis or gum disease. The good news is that you can heal the gums by using today’s natural remedy, to supply the body with the right nutrients and get rid of any infections.
Let’s a look at the recipe: You Will Need 1/4 Teaspoon of Organic Wheatgrass Powder 30ml Spring Water (In a shot glass)
Method: Add the water and wheatgrass powder to a shot glass and stir well until dissolved. This will form a dark green coloured fluid. Swish the mixture gently around your teeth and gums for 5 minutes in the morning, and at night. Spit the mixture out into the sink and then brush your teeth with regular toothpaste.
4. The wheatgrass contains a powerful pigment called chlorophyll. This is antibacterial and destroys all of the harmful bacteria which is in your mouth.
5. If you do this twice per day, you will notice your gums beginning to strengthen. They will become less inflamed and any loose teeth will begin to strengthen back into position.
6. Scientific research and testimonials show that the chlorophyll found in wheatgrass causes the gum tissue to heal over time.
7. Some studies show that wheatgrass can be used as a treatment and preventative for mouth cancer.
8. Many people also use oil pulling as a technique to heal the gums, however, wheatgrass is much more effective due to its powerful healing properties.
9. Consistent use of this remedy will clear chronic bad breath as it neutralises odours and keeps the teeth and gums healthy and clean.
10. If you are starting to get a sore throat also known as strep, you can gargle the wheatgrass juice to quickly heal the infection.
11. Mouth ulcers, wounds, cold sores and sore gums will also be healed very quickly using this wonderful natural remedy.
12. We also recommend taking an extra, clean shot of wheatgrass juice and drinking this before a meal during the day. This will boost your health by providing iron, calcium, vitamins A, C and E in order to heal the body from within.
13. The phytochemicals in the powder help to get rid of free radicals in the body, which are destructive to our cells.
14. Taking the wheatgrass internally and gargling helps to treat chronic sinusitis. This condition is quite common where people suffer from sinus problems, such as a regularly blocked nose, postnasal drip or a lump sensation in the throat.
15. It also helps to heal inner ear problems such as tinnitus where you hear a high pitched ringing noise, usually in only one ear.
16. To get rid of toothache, simply hold the shot of wheatgrass in your mouth without swishing on the painful area for about 10 minutes. This will soon eliminate pain and pull out any toxins and bacteria which is making the problem worse.
17. If you prefer to use fresh wheatgrass, you can buy the seeds and grow it easily on the windowsill at home. It is one of nature’s most powerful natural remedies and can be used to heal a great variety of problems with the body.