Here are some fascinating science facts:
- Over the course of just one day, our blood ’runs’ the distance of 19,312 kilometers.
- Ants are capable of carrying objects 50 times their own body weight.
- The temperature on the surface of Mercury exceeds 430 °C during the day, and, at night, plummets to minus 180 °C.
- Adult Humans can’t breathe and swallow at the same time. Really not possible for us but babies can! Because in human infants, the larynx sits up high in the nasal cavity like a snorkel, so they can drink and breathe at the same time.
- A medium-sized cumulus cloud weighs about the same as 80 elephants
- Stomach acid (i.e Hydrochloride Acid with pH 2–3) is strong enough to dissolve even stainless steel
- Studies have examined the potential that Neptune, Uranus, Jupiter, and Saturn have, to produce diamonds. The atmospheres in all four planets have such extreme pressure that they can crystalize carbon atoms and turn them into diamonds.