Check Amazon Quiz Time Questions Answers (28 April 2021) from Daily Quiz section on e akhabaar
Amazon quiz time 24 HRS DAILY STARTS AT 12AM answers & win prizes
Amazon daily quiz time questions & answers
Amazon Quiz Time Questions Answers (28 April 2021)
Today Amazon Quiz Time Questions Answers (28 April 2021) As Below :
Question No 1: Kraigg Brathwaite, the new Test captain of West Indies was born in which Caribbean island?
Answer No 1: Barbados (D)
Question No 2: On April 6th, the UN observes International Day of ____ for Development and Peace. Fill in the blanks
Answer No 2: Sport (B)
Question No 3: Eshan Naqvi, plays the role of which badminton player in the movie ‘Saina’, starring Parineeti Chopra?
Answer No 3: Parupalli Kashyap (A)
Question No 4: This breed of dog originated in which of these places and was brought to England by fishermen in about 1800?
Answer No 4: Newfoundland (B)
Question No 5: This animal is seen on the logo of which of these organisations?
Answer No 5: WWF (A)
How to Play Amazon Quiz Contest?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or iOS.
- Open Amazon App and Sign up using mobile number and email address. If you are already Signing up then Sign in.
- Click on Menu following Program and Features or Scroll Down And Click On FunZone.
- Click On Daily Event and Play Now.
- There will be a START button followed by questions.
- Answer all the questions correctly given above to win Amazon Exiting Prizes.
- You can check your Prizes from Lucky Draw Winner.
Prizes and results
[Winners will be announced by 09 April 2021]
Terms and conditions of Amazon Quiz
Terms and conditions as per given each quiz or contest is separately given below the end of portion. You may be visit to learn policies and also Shop with Amazon App or Amazon Website https://www.amazon.in.
[Source: All product name and subject names, images and brands are property of their respective owners images, logos and trademark belongs to the respective original owners.]
Post your comments about Amazon Quiz Time Questions Answers (28 April 2021) below.