Check Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers (30 April 2021) from Daily Quiz section on e akhabaar
Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers (30 April 2021)
What Are The Prizes of Flipkart Bolo Aage Kya Quiz Contest?
1. Smartphone – 01.
2. Rs.1000 – 25 Gift Vouchers.
3. Super Coins – Remaining Winners.
Thanks to all our “GoTwoGk” Visitors and Welcome, We hope you guy’s benefited by our daily Amazon quiz event’s. Flipkart has been launched Aage Kya Daily updating in Flipkart mobile app only.
In this event 3 Questions in a video you need to answer one in four options through gems Vouchers, super coins & many more exciting prizes.
Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers (30 April 2021) As Below:
Question 01: What’s next?
Answer 01: Bottle breaks in the hand (D)
Answer 02: Man with guitar spins & falls (C)
Question 03: What’s next?
Answer 03: Egg comes out of the egg (B)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PLAYING GAME AAGE KYA:
- This Program is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Program is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Program.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Flipkart has the right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by Flipkart in its sole discretion.
- Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Program including the prize, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Program. Any participation is voluntary and the Program is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Program.
- Flipkart reserves the right to determine the winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- The Program shall be subject to force majeure events rendering Flipkart unable to extend the Program, for reasons beyond Flipkart’s control, and on occurrence of such an event, the Program may be completely or partially withdrawn at the discretion of Flipkart.
- Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Content.
- Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the brand/sellers.
- The Program is being run on ‘AS-IS’ basis and subject to change without prior notice. By participating You agree that Flipkart shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Program.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- The Program shall be subject to the Income Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
- Any query regarding the Program will be entertained only till 31st January 2021. Post such date Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Post your comments about Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers (30 April 2021) below.