Check Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission details on our UNIVERSITY section on e akhabaar
ANU full form is Acharya Nagarjuna University (ఆచార్య నాగార్జున విశ్వవిద్యాలయం). We’ve provided Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by ANU, Application Form to join in the college, and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University. The official website of ANU is www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. . It aims to impart good quality education and has an eagle eye for teaching and research too. Some of its popular courses include M.A. Economics, B.Tech, M.Sc. etc. It offers a wide rainbow of 291 courses in 15 streams. It has a wide variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. Acharya Nagarjuna University has more than 450 colleges affiliated to it which provides Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate, Engineering, Education, Law, Pharmacy and Oriental Languages courses. It also provides 39 post graduate teaching cum research courses on the campus. Acharya Nagarjuna University is spread over 293 acres of land.
ANU Admission Highlights 2023
|Name of the institute||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Institute Type||Autonomous University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, PGD, Certificate|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based + Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Process 2023
The institute implements a strict system for filling up the application forms. Acharya Nagarjuna University mainly focuses on the application process in both online and offline ways.
- Visit the ANU Guntur official website.
- Click on the Admission tab and than application form option appears on the screen.
- Click on the option and now a drop-down window appears on the screen.
- Fill all the details asked in the form.
- Don’t forget to mention and fill all the details.
- Ensure to attach all the documents demanded or asked in the form like Aadhar card,10 class mark sheet, 10+2 scorecard, Batchelor’s degree scorecard, All academic qualifications etc.
- Ensure to attach all the scanned copies of the documents.
- Don’t forget to click the submit option mentioned at the last of the form.
- This option generally appears at the end, so ensure to click it positively.
- Then submit it to the different departments concerned.
- Pay the admission application fee either using a Credit Card/ debit card or any other alternative provided and mentioned in the form.
- The online Application form will be displayed
- Fill the entire required Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details.
- After filling the details, read the Declaration, check the Accept the Terms & Conditions box, and click the preview button.
- The screen will display the application preview. In case any mistake is found by the candidate in the details provided, click Back-To-Edit for editing the details.
- Save and Print for continuing with the application.
- An Application Submission Receipt will be generated for the candidate. Save the receipt or candidate may also take a printout of the receipt.
- Marksheet of previous academic record
- DD of application fee
- Personal ID (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card)
- Birth certificate
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Caste certificate
Eligibility Criteria BSC and B.com
Eligibility: Candidates should have completed 10+2 in any stream from any recognized state board.
Eligibility: Candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream from any recognized state board.
Eligibility Criteria for Nagarjuna University PhD Admission
All students can check their eligibility for the specific course before admission. Also, the Nagarjuna University PhD cut-off depends on the Entrance Test and the Viva or interview of the candidate. Nagarjuna University PhD eligibility criteria are as below.
- M.Tech or M.E in the relevant course with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized institution.
- Required master’s degree in the relevant course with a minimum of 55% marks.
eligibility criteria for distance MBA?
- The candidates qualifying ANU CDE / ICETentrance examination are eligible for the distance MBA program.
- The candidate should have successfully completed 10th and 10+2 examination
- The reserved category candidate must have secured minimum 45% marks in Bachelor degree examination.
- The reserved category candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor degree examination.
- Information Technology Services
- Technology Enabled Classrooms
- Seminar Hall
About The Author
Post your comments about Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission below. E akhabaar published this Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission in our UNIVERSITY section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.