Check Art to Emancipate – A Competition by UNICEF India and Abhyuday IIT Bombay from Scholarships section on e akhabaar
Abhyuday, in collaboration with UNICEF India, has launched a major online campaign “Sangharsh: Conquering COVID.” As a part of this campaign, we are organizing an online art competition Art to Emancipate with a vision to appreciate the people among us who have continuously been fighting against corona since the start of this pandemic and helping the COVID-19 patients.
Art to Emancipate : Themes and Ideas
Vision and Theme: Battling against Covid-19
Eligibility: Anyone, from students to working professionals across India, can participate.
Competition Type: Comic Strip Making(Handmade and/or Digital), Slogan Writing, Doodle Making (Handmade and/or Digital).
Idea(s) to focus on:
The participants can take the help of one or more ideas mentioned below while preparing the entry or also can come up with their own idea related to COVID.
1. Importance of Vaccination:
● Various myths related to vaccination.
● Importance and urgency to get vaccinated.
2. Mental health issues due to COVID:
● Children and mental health issues – and ways to overcome them.
● The plight of the underprivileged children and way to a better future.
● Depression faced by health care workers during this covid time.
● Into the future -suggestive ways to bring positivity in pandemic times.
3. The diligence of Covid Warriors:
● Everyday perils in the lives of these coronavirus warriors.
● A token of gratitude and tribute to the covid warriors.
4. Safety protocol during COVID:
● Following everyday safety protocol to avoid covid.
● Importance of mask and social distancing.
● Healthy diet and proper nutrition to take when covid infected.