Check CEED 2023: Application Form (5 October), Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, details on our EXAMS section on e akhabaar
CEED 2023: IIT Bombay will organize the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2023) on in January 2023. This exam conducts for offering admission to the postgraduate programme in Design (M.Des) available under various reputed institutions for example IISc Bangalore, IITs, and many more.
Through CEED 2023 exam, the candidates are also enrolled to the Ph.D. course in design. Interested and eligible candidate must fill and submit their CEED 2023 application form on or before the due date. Candidates can check the complete details regarding CEED 2023 in this article below.
Latest: CEED 2023 application form is all set to release by 5th October 2022.
CEED 2023 Important Date
|Availability of Application form will commence from||5th October 2022|
|Deadline for the submission the application form||11th November 2022|
|Deadline for the submission the application form with late fee||18th November 2022|
|Admit Card will available from||January 2023|
|Date of CEED Examination||January 2023|
|Draft answer key for part A will display on||January 2023|
|Final Answer Key for Part A will display on||February 2023|
|Announcement of CEED Result||March 2023|
|Availability of CEED Scorecard||March 2023|
First of all, candidate must satisfy their eligibility criteria before applying CEED 2023. The details of CEED 2023 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates holding Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Design/ Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years programme after 10+2) are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants should possess Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or 4 years duration course after 12th).
- Applicants, who possess Bachelor in Fine arts (B.F.A) degree of 4 years, may also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing/completed 5-year course of G.D. Art after 10th and possessing one year of experience are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants, having Master’s degree in Science/ Arts/ Computer Application after the completion of 10+2+3 education pattern, are eligible to apply for CEED.
CEED 2023 Application Form: How to apply?
The applicants can fill and submit the CEED 2023 application form through online mode from the official site of authority. The CEED 2023 application form is available from 5th October to 11th November 2022.
Candidates have to fill the form very carefully and correctly. They should upload the recent color photograph, signature, category certificate (if valid) etc as per the specifications during the filling of online application form. Candidates should submit the duly filled in form via online process on or before the last date.
Candidate should note that the application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any situation. Applicants can pay the fee either through Credit card, debit card or net banking (additional service charges will also applicable).
The details of CEED 2023 application fee are as follows:
|For all Women applicants (national)||Rs 1100|
|For SC/ST/Pwd Category||Rs 1100|
|Foreign National||Rs 2200|
|All Other applicants||Rs 2200|
The examination will conduct in various cities like Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kanpur, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Nagpur, and Thiruvananthapuram.
CEED 2023 Examination Pattern
The CEED Exam will organize into two parts i.e. Part A and Part B. Candidates, who will qualify the Part A will be considered eligible for Part B examination. The paper will conduct in English medium only. The authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in Part B examination. The complete details regarding CEED 2023 Part A and Part B exam is as follows:
- It is the Computer Based Test
- The duration of exam is one hour.
- The question paper will include total 50 questions divided into 3 sections.
- First section comprises five questions, 2nd section consist 10 questions and the last section will include 35 questions.
- There is also negative marking of 0.6 marks in first and third sections while there will no negative marking in 2nd section.
- Each correct response will carry 2 marks.
- It is a pen and paper based test
- The duration of test is 2 hours.
- Candidate’s skills in drawing and designing will be checked in this section.
- The applicants have to answer this drawing test in the same sheet given by the examiner.
CEED 2023 Syllabus
The applicants can practice the last year’s question paper of CEED 2023 available on the official website because there is no defined syllabus for this exam.
CEEd 2023 Admit card
The authority will release CEED admit card via online only. Applicants can download their admit card probably from January 2023. Candidates must download the admit card from official website and take the printout of same. They need to bring the hard copy of admit card while appearing in the examination center on the date of exam.
CEED 2023 Result
The authority will announce the CEED result via online probably in the month of March 2023. The candidates can check their CEED 2023 score card along with result from the official website of the conducting authority. The result will remain valid only for one year from the official date of result announcement.
Candidates have to satisfy all the requirements of the institute where they want to get admission. Only qualifying the CEED exam does not assure your admission in various IISc or IITs. The admission criteria of every institute may vary from each other. Once the result is out, the qualified applicants will be allowed to apply for the chosen institute individually.
Post your comments about CEED 2023: Application Form (5 October), Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, below. E akhabaar published this CEED 2023: Application Form (5 October), Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, in our EXAMS section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.