Check Gujarat University Admission 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process details on our University section on e akhabaar
Gujarat University Admission-2022 Open Post Graduate Diploma programs at Department of Biochemistry & Forensic Science (Revised Dates). Admission-2022 Open Post Graduate Diploma programs at Department of Biochemistry & Forensic Science (Revised Dates) The objective of the university is awareness candidates about the career option and for the career objective. The university provides guidance to the students in developing job search and skills to obtain the career objective. To assist candidates in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
This university is collaborating with other universities and trying to find new things for their students because they are very serious and concerned about students’ education they well-known which type of skills and education can be helpful for an established student’s career. Also, they arrange other useful and valuable things for their students and workers.
|Eligibility criteria||10+2 in the Science stream with English as a subject|
- At the various events and programs students are given various roles to prove themselves.
- This university gives students opportunities to take part in all the National and International Seminars organized here. By this positive thinking and confidence is inculcated in students.
- 75% attendance is mandatory during the whole program
- Medium of instruction is in English.
Admission to Gujarat University is provided on the basis of merit. Candidates need to be given the nation-level entrance examination for admission to PG programs. The university reserves some seats in the following way:
- For the students who belong to the Sc category the university reserves 7 percent of seats.
- For the students who belong to the St category the university reserves 15 percent of seats.
- For the students who belong to the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes category the university reserves 27 percent of seats.
- For the students who belong to the Physically Disabled students category the university reserves 3 percent of seats.
- For the students who belong to the Children of Defense personnel and Ex-Servicemen category the university reserves 1 percent of seats.
- For the students who belong to the EWS category the university reserves 10 percent of seats.
The list of courses with their fees is given below:
- The fee for the MSc course is INR 27,000-INR 2.60 lakh.
- The fee for the PG diploma course is INR 8,100-INR 42,000.
- The fee for the BSc (Hons) course is INR 61,500.
- The fee for the MBA/ PGDM course is INR 33,840-INR 1.20 lakh.
- The fee for the Certificate course is INR 5,000-INR 20,000.
- The fee for the MA course is INR 50,000.
- The fee for the MCA course is INR 6,900.
- The fee for the M.Ed course is INR 2,380 for Boys and INR 4,380 for Girls
- The fee for the MTech course is INR 50,000.
- The fee for the BDes course is INR 7.20 lakh.
The Gujarat University provides a number of courses under the UG program with different specializations. You must clear out the class 12th examination with the minimum requirement of marks to get admission to Gujarat National Law University. Admission to UG courses is provided on the basis of merit.
The Gujarat University provides a number of courses under the PG program with different specializations. You must clear the bachelor’s degree with the minimum requirement of marks to get admission to Gujarat National Law University. You have to go for the state-level and national-level examinations.
Application Form and process:
If Gujarat University finds suspicious information in your application form then they will immediately reject the application form.
The process for applying to Gujarat University is given below:
- You have to visit the website of the university i.e., https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/.
- A home page will open On your screen.
- Select your interested course from different options.
- You have to fill out the personal details in the application form and upload all the necessary documents for verification.
- You have to pay the application fee also.
- Now take a printout of the application form and receipt of payment.
There are different kinds of factors that affect the merit list of is given below:
- It depends on the number of students who appear for the entrance examination.
- It depends on the marks of the examination.
- It depends on the availability of seats or on the reservation of seats.
- It is also dependable on the cut-off of the previous years which is decided by the university.
You have to download the merit list from the steps which are given below:
- You have to visit the website of Gujarat University.
- A home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the link to the merit list for downloading the merit list.
- You must take out the printout of the list for future use.
After the publication of the merit list of Gujarat University, the seats are allowed in the counseling session. After finding your name on the merit list you have to visit the campus for admission.
When was Gujarat University Established?
University was established in 23 November 1949
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Gujarat University?
Contact Numbers Are: +91-079-26303762 and Email id : email@example.com
What is the Gujarat University Address?
Address is: Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
What approvals does Gujarat University have?
Which courses are offered by Gujarat University?
Which companies visit Gujarat University for campus placements?
Companies visit: TCS, EWS and Infosys are some of the top companies that visit our campus for recruitment.
Post your comments about Gujarat University Admission 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process below. E akhabaar published this Gujarat University Admission 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.