Check Plastindia International University Admission 2022 in Details, Application Forms details on our University section on e akhabaar
Affiliated by AICTE and UGC, Plastindia International University (PIU) is a private university which was established in 2016. It offers admission in various Undergraduate, Post-graduate and other courses. The focus of this University to provide expert professionals in Plastics. And providing world-class infrastructure and high-quality education in the field of Plastics, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering and Integrated Management program so that a student can work nationally as well as globally. The university provides various courses in multiple fields.
There are various facilities for students such as accommodation facility, library, canteen, auditorium, medical facility and many more.
This university collaborates with other universities and they are trying to find new things for its learners so that they can change students’ career and try to make better career for its learners, this university provides valuable and efficient education for its learners also their faculty team provide sufficient education for each student.
More Information For Plastindia International University Fee Structure
Eligibility Criteria In PIU For 2022
PIU is an industry specific university. As such it is dedicated to plastics. This university provides admission in Plastics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering. To be eligible for admission, applicants must have completed 10+2 in the Science streams with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Computer Science as the main subjects with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Number of Seats for for Engineering Programs:
|Sn||Course||Number of Seats|
|1.||B.E. in Plastics Engineering||60|
|2.||B.E. in Chemical Engineering||60|
|3.||B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||60|
You have to pass the class 12th examination with the minimum requirement to get admission to Plastindia International University.
You have to pass out the bachelor’s degree examination with the minimum requirement to get admission to Plastindia International University.
The Plastindia International University provides a number of courses with different specializations and the list is given below:
- MBA course
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering course
- M.E. in Chemical Engineering course
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering course
- M.E. in Plastics Engineering course
- M.E. in Mechanical Engineering course
The Plastindia International University provides sports facilities for the students so that they can play different types of games to make them mentally and physically fit. The university also provides all necessary facilities to the candidates and various scholarship schemes to deserving candidates. The university also has a separate placement cell for the students. You should make a study plan.
The authority of the Plastindia International University decides the date of the application form so you should fill out the application form within the time limit.
Application Form Information For 2022
- Candidates will be able to get the application form from the official website of the university
- Candidates are requested to note that the application form will be available in both offline and online modes
- The examination date will be announced by the authorities so students should keep an eye out.
- Students will have to fill up the application form using both personal and academic details like contact information, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Students will also have to provide scanned photographs and signature as and when instructed. So they must have it handy.
- After the form gets filled up, the next step is to make the payment for it. Once payment is made, the validation page of the application form will have to be printed out and saved for later reference.
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Accredited by||UGC, NCTE, PCI|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Campus Area||50 Acres|
|How to Reach||–|
|Location||Dadra, and Nagar Haveli 396193|
|President||MR. K. K. SEKSARIA|
|University Name||Plastindia International University|
|VICE PRESIDENT||MR. RAJIV RAVAL|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
How To Register For A Course In PIU 2022
- Go to the official website. There you will find a link named as “New Candidate Registeration”. Click on it.
- Carefully read the instructions and fill up the form with all the details asked for there. Once you are done, click on the “Confirm” button.
- The email ID and mobile number which you have submitted will be your User ID and Password. So remember the ID and number you have put in. Log in with these details.
- Select the course you want to apply to. Read through all the instructions and information given there carefully. After that click on the “Continue” button.
- Now in the next page you will again have to fill up the form with your personal information. After doing so, click on the “Save and Continue” button. Now click on the “Upload Photo & Signature” button and then uplaod the scanned signature and photograph of the candidate.
- After doing the above, click on the “Save & Continue” button again. Now add the course details and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Before submitting, check to see if you have filled up the form with the correct information. So preview your application and then click on the “Confirm” button.
- The last step involves paying the application fees online according to the course or courses selected. Once you have put in the necessary bank details, click on the “Proceed to Make Payment” link.
- After the fees have been paid select the test center where you want to sit for the examination. The whole process is now completed. All that’s left is for you to take a print out of the application for future use. Keep this copy safe.
- For further information please see the site: https://www.plastindia.edu.in/
Things that are most important for every student
- A student seeking admission to any of the course in this university is required to have a minimum educational qualification as per the UGC norms.
- Candidates who are belonging to SC/ST/OBC-non creamy layer/differently-abled candidates and other categories will have the relaxation in marks as per the decision of the Commission.
The University offers good opportunities to students regarding placements. It includes an individual cell that manages all the activities related to jobs and internships. Various top companies visit the campus to hire students with a very good salary package.
Plastindia International University publishes the result of the entrance examination in the form of a merit list. You can get the merit list easily by following the steps which are given below:
You have to visit the website of Plastindia International University.
A home page will open on your screen and find the link to the merit list.
After finding the link and clicking on the link to the merit list for downloading the merit list.
You must take out the printout of the list for future use.
The information contained in the merit list of Plastindia International University is given below:
- Name of the candidates
- Name of the parents
- Counseling details
- Marks Obtained and many more.
You have to pass the state level and national level examination with a minimum requirement of marks then you are able to attend the counseling session which is conducted by Plastindia International University. If the candidates do not take part in the examination then they are not able to attend the counseling session. The university reserves some seats in the counseling for the students who belong to the SC/ ST category candidates.
When was Plastindia International University Established?
University was established in 2016
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Plastindia International University?
Contact Numbers Are: 022 2683 2911 and Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Plastindia International University Address?
Address is: Dungra Colony Rd, Chanod Colony, Dungra, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396193
What approvals does Plastindia International University have?
Which courses are offered by Plastindia International University?
University courses offered: M.E./M.Tech , B.E. / B.Tech
Which companies visit Plastindia International University for campus placements?
Companies visit: VODAFONE, ADITYA BIRLA, GOOGLE, SAMSUNG, MARUTI SUZUKI, BAJAJ ALLIANZ, BAJAJ ALLIANZ
What is the Official Website of Plastindia International University?
Official Website Direct Link is: https://www.plastindia.edu.in/
Post your comments about Plastindia International University Admission 2022 in Details, Application Forms below. E akhabaar published this Plastindia International University Admission 2022 in Details, Application Forms in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.