Check SKU Admission 2022: Notification, CET, Application form Sri Krishnadevaraya University 2022-23 details on our University section on e akhabaar
• In general Sri Krishnadevaraya University , commonly known as (SKU) is located in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
• Hence In the year of 1981,the University was established.
• Also It is a private University.
• However It is approved by UGC, AIU, NAAC .
SKU College of Arts comprises of 13 departments that offers 18 PG Courses and one UG Course. SKU College of Sciences includes 16 departments that offers 19 PG Courses. SKU College of Engineering and Education offers M.Tech in three branches and B.Tech in five branches. SKU College of Education offers M.Ed. and B.Ed. Programmes. SKU College of Pharmacy offers M.Pharmacy with three specializations and B.Pharmacy Programmes.
SKU College offers its courses at affordable fees, the aim of this college is to provide valuable and high-level education to the students.
In this college students can take admission in high-level courses and can improve their chance to get hired in reputed companies, this college faculty team is well educated and experienced.
There are various facility provided by the University such as Hostel facility, Gymnasium facility, Medical facility etc.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University – [SKU], Ananthapur Admission Highlights
|Year of establishment||1967|
|Campus area||482 acres|
|How to reach||Address:
Administrative Building(PG), Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515003
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Courses offered:
Here The University offers courses at UG, PG and PhD level in the fields of Science, Arts, Commerce, Education, Pharmacy and Engineering in Telugu and English medium . Therefore The University also offers a number of distance education courses at the UG and PG level.
• B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
• B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
• B.Tech in Mechnaical Engineering
• M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
• M.Tech in Electrical Power Systems
• B.A. LL.B.
• LL.B. (Hons.)
• LL.M. in Corporate and Security Law
• B.B.A. LL.B.
• B.A. in Economics
• B.A in History
• B.A in Science
• MBA in Finance
• Master of Computer Application
• Master of Social Work
• M.Sc. in Mathematics
• B.Sc. in Biotechnology
• M.Sc. in Electronics
• M.Sc. in Physics
• B.Com. LL.B.
• M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry
• MA in Applied Economics
• MA in English and Comparative Literature
• MA in Political Science
• MSc in Biotechnology
• MSc in Electronics and Communication
The university reserves seats on the basis of category as given below:
- The university reserves 29 percent seats for those students who belong to the OBC category.
- The university reserves 15 percent seats for those students who belong to the SC category.
- The university reserves 06 percent seats for those students who belong to the ST category.
- The university reserves 03 percent seats for those students who belong to the PWD category.
- The university reserves 02 percent seats for those students who belong to the Children of armed personnel category.
- The university reserves 01 percent seats for those students who belong to the NCC category.
- The university reserves 01 percent seats for those students who belong to the NSS category.
- The university reserves 01 percent seats for those students who belong to the Games and sports category.
The various courses are offered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University such as MA, MCom, M.Sc., MSW, and many other courses. Sri Krishnadevaraya University also provides admission on the basis of the SKUCET exam. You need to pass the bachelor’s degree with the minimum requirement.
The various UG courses are provided by Sri Krishnadevaraya university with different specializations such as BA, BCom, BBM, and so on. The duration of these courses is three years. You need to pass your secondary examination with a minimum requirement.
The application fee which is charged by SKU is Rs. 500 without payment of late fees and with late fees Rs 1000. The amount of the application fee is Rs 5500. After the payment of the application fee students receive the registration number on their Email Id.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are seeking admission in UG programs must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant subject from a recognized board. For admission in B.Tech. courses, they must have a valid score card of JEE-Mains
For PG programs, aspirants should possess UG degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
For admission in Ph.D. programs, a candidate must have a PG degree in any discipline, admission will be made through entrance test and personal interview conducted by the university.
Here Sri Krishnadevaraya University admission to UG, PG as well as research-level is based on the performance in entrance examinations.
Hence for Under Graduate Courses in Sri Krishnadevaraya University
• Also For BTech and BPharma program, aspirant candidates are selected through AP EAMCET entrance test.
• Then For B.Ed program, the selection is done through APEdCET entrance exam.
• Thus for B.P.Ed program, the final selection is done through PECET entrance test .
Also For Post Graduate Courses
• After For MTech and MPharma program, students are selected through GATE or AP PGECET entrance exam.
• However For MA or MSc or MCom or M.P.Ed or MSW or M.L.I.Sc. program, final selection is based on SKUCET entrance test.
• Thus For MBA and MCA courses, the l selection is done through APICET entrance test.
• Furthermore for MPhil and PhD Courses ,here the selection is done on the basis of SKURESCET entrance examination.
Apply for Ph.D. Program:
Candidates who are seeking admission to Ph.D. programs must have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 55% of marks in the relevant subject. Candidates who are appearing in the final exam can also apply. Admission to Ph.D. program shall be made on the basis of an entrance exam.
How to Apply for Sri Krishnadevaraya University?
Hence To take Admission here, it is instructed to fill the form after reading all the instructions properly given on the official website of the University .
• First of all the candidate have to visit the official website of the University .
• Then, download the application form and then start filling up the form .
• Accordingly , fill with your name , address and other required details as asked by the University .
• Whereas fill the form properly otherwise one mistake may cancel your admission form
• Now , submit the application form along with all the academic documents as well as the identification documents and also submit application fees.
• Moreover it is instructed to the candidates to take a photocopy of the application form for future purpose .
The university provides placement facility to its students and it consist placement cell that manages and coordinates all the placement related activities. Each department of the University has a faculty advisor that coordinates between the placement cell.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) declares the result on the official website of the university. It prepares the merit list on the basis of the student’s score and on the basis of the category the students belong to. If any two students have the same rank then it considers the marks which are scored in the degree by the student. After this again tie exists then age will be considered by the university.
The result is provided by Sri Krishnadevaraya University and you have to take the printout of that result to take with you to the counseling center. If you are not able to reach the counseling at a specific time then they lose their seat. First, you verify your documents then issue the authentication card which contains the combination of user id and password. After that students lock the choices and they allot the seat.
When was Sri Krishnadevaraya University Established?
University was established in 25 July 1981
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Sri Krishnadevaraya University?
Contact Numbers Are: +91-8554-255231, 255700, 255802 and Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
What is the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Address?
Address is: Administrative Building(PG), Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515003
What approvals does Sri Krishnadevaraya University have?
Which courses are offered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University?
University courses offered: LL.B., MBA/PGDM, B.E. / B.Tech, B.Com, LL.M., B.Sc., B.A., B.A. LL.B., BBA LL.B.BBAM.Sc., M.P.Ed, MCA, M.E./M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Com, B.Com LL.B, BBM/B, MSB.P.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed, M.A.
Which companies visit Sri Krishnadevaraya University for campus placements?
Companies visit: Infosys and Kia Motors
Post your comments about SKU Admission 2022: Notification, CET, Application form Sri Krishnadevaraya University 2022-23 below. E akhabaar published this SKU Admission 2022: Notification, CET, Application form Sri Krishnadevaraya University 2022-23 in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.