Check CABBAGE PARATHA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
CABBAGE PARATHA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Cabbage Paratha Recipe / Cabbage Paratha / Cabbage Stuffed Paratha Recipe / How To Make Cabbage Paratha
Cabbage paratha recipe is simple, tasty and unique type of paratha. Paratha is stuffed with cabbage, carrot and Indian spices. It is a quick breakfast recipe and are best enjoyed with a bowl of fresh curd or pickle. You can use raw or coked grated cabbage and cabbage, in both ways it is very tasty and healthy in eating.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Filling:—- –
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 cup
- Grated Carrot – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
For Dough:— –
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Water as needed –
- Oil for frying –
- Make dough of wheat flour (atta), as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- For stuffing heat oil in a pan over moderate heat. Toss in cumin seed, ginger-garlic paste and green chili.
- Fry until ginger starts turning brown,then add coriander leaves, dry mango powder, salt and garam masala, mix well.
- A few seconds later add the carrot and cabbage.
- Cook them till they are soft and done.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot cabbage paratha with curd, chutney and pickle.
CABBAGE PARATHA RECIPE was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about CABBAGE PARATHA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook CABBAGE PARATHA RECIPE then let us know.