Check STUFFED METHI PARATHA Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
STUFFED METHI PARATHA Ingredients & Instructions
Stuffed Methi Paratha / Methi Paratha / Fenugreek Leaves Paratha / How To Make Methi Paratha
Stuffed methi paratha is a healthy alternative to plain parathas and packed with more flavors and nutrition. Methi or Fenugreek leaves is a main ingredient in methi paratha. You can make methi paratha for lunch, dinner or any other time. Methi paratha is a Punjabi flatbreads made from methi or fenugreek, whole wheat flour along with some spices. You can serve with plain curd or tea or pickle or green chutney.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 3 cup
- Methi leaf (Wash and Finely chopped) – 2 cup
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Water as needed –
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- In a big bowl, add wheat flour, methi, Salt, ajwain, red chilies, coriander powder and graram masala
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
- Cover it and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Then make small balls and roll them like parathas.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa, turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot methi paratha with plain yogurt or tomato chutney or pickle.
STUFFED METHI PARATHA was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about STUFFED METHI PARATHA below. If you know any more ways to cook STUFFED METHI PARATHA then let us know.